Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Lemon Balm Extract, European Quality, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I attached a picture to show the size of the capsule for those who have swallowing concerns. This stuff works. It is standardized to 3% Rosmarinic Acids (the active ingredient). This basically means that, in each bottle, you get will have at least 15 mg of the active ingredient per capsule. I take it at night and notice that my dreams are more vivid and I would sleep less but it is a deeper higher quality sleep. I would sleep 5-6 hours but wake up more energized than ever. I highly recommend it for anyone who has issues with shallow sleeping. It is a nice biohack where if you had less time to sleep but want to get the high quality deep sleep you need to tackle the next day, Lemon Balm should be added to your tool kit.

90d74779-42be-4e84-89a2-bfbadc644f10
32dd5d5b-f5a9-4bd4-b5e2-240cef030052
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This is by far the best supliments for reduce heart rate. Because of my autoimune disease i have high heart rate and my doctor recommended me to take medication to decrease my heart rate, In parallel with drug i start to take this suplements and after a time I take of medication. My heart reduce from 95 to 82 beats per minute by only taking lemon balm. I try lemon balm from the other brands but this brand give me the best result, the best quality. Also lemon balm improve my sleep and my metal health

e38addb3-0013-4f02-81f9-392e5e2b5153
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Started taking this as a part of my antiviral stack for cfs after getting long covid. Can't yet tell if its doing its job in regards to that, but I can definitely say that it is extremely soothing, calms my nervous system and makes me calmer and sleepier at night. Also has an anti - histamine effect which is an welcome addition to all the other amazing benefits. Furthermore, this extract is certified and at this price its honestly a no-brainer to have at hand. Hope my review gives you an idea to try it out!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

This product when I was suffering from impossible insomnia was one product when used in conjunction with magnesium and GABA, that finally allowed me to sleep. I took 1-2 capsules and found vast improvements in sleep onset and duration. Some people on Reddit for example, have also stated that lemon balm has been helpful for rest and relaxation. As always, California Gold Nutrition always delivers! The price is great too!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I like this lemon balm. Works well I’ve tried many many versions. Lemon balm in general changed my life. Helped me with anxiety and depression (full transparency, with a combination of other therapies, but I can feel a huge difference when I don’t take lemon balm, so I can tell if a brand doesn’t work for me quickly). This lemon balm 'feels' different. I only take one before bed (you can have up to three in a day) and it gently helps you drift off to sleep. It definitely does help to reduce those nighttime fears that happen to pop up right when you are about to sleep....and NO grogginess in the morning. The quality is exceptional. The ingredients are very effective.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Love these for when I'm feeling I want relaxation support and my diet needs a calm boost. These are easy to take and the quality of ingredients feels high. I love lemon balm in tea and having it available in a capsule for a different method of taking a supplement is great. Thank you!

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I do not think i am nervous or sensitive but getting difficult to get a sleep as i am older. I just tried to take this pill and it has only 500mg of lemon balm extract which accounts for only a cup of herbal tea. Well, it did works surprisingly, so recently i usually take this an hour earlier before bed.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I'm very high strung and this herb helps tremendously with keeping me calm and on an even keel! I've been taking it for years. Whenever I know that I'm going to be in a stressful environment or around stressful people, I take two of these and allow the naturally calming effects take over! A+

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

I knew the lemon balm worked when I missed a day. I didn't sleep that night but when I took it the next day I slept like a baby. I'm 65yrs old and have been finding it hard to sleep all night. This balm has the right ingredients for me.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

A very good product for anxiety. I have acid reflux due to anxiety, and when the acid reflux caused by anxiety is not on a high level, this product helps me to manage the symptoms, and it is a calming product, calms your heart. Although it can make you sleepy at times, if you want to avoid getting sleepy during the day by any means, I would advise for you to take it in the evening before sleep. :)