Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, HydrationUP, Electrolyte Drink Mix, Citrus, 8 oz (227 g) - iHerb
TZ
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The Hydration Up brand has a good amt. of electolytes. Compared to Now Sports electolytes replacement it is much better quality. (Not quite as good ingredients as Trace brand though). For the price this is well worth it and a good buy. I like the fruit punch flavor best but the grape and citrus also have a good taste.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

We started taking HydrationUp over a week now. We order the 8 oz size. The taste is very refreshing, We serve it cold. My husband can see that hydration is happening, his skin is tighter. He loves sports and training, so he needs electrolytes when he finishes his workout.. replenishing fluids is very important. The quality of this product is super… It’s very tasty and very refreshing. We love the Lemon flavour as the main ingredient. The benefits are better than expected. Delivery was quick, there was no damage to the package Thank you. (Your like is much appreciated)

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Like other products of this brand, it's good quality with good ingredients for your healthy body. No aftertaste, and the size is decent. Keeps my hydration up when I exercise. Good, sleek packaging. Use it before or after your workout, you'll feel better and more nourished once the electrolytes in your body are higher.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Definitely on the sweet side but relieved that it is only sweetened with Stevia and not sugar. I got the citrus flavor and it is ok, I do not crave this but it does the job! My partner and I previously used Liquid IV which has too much added sugar and is sweeter than this.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Very refreshing! I am a moderately active person living in a hot climate. Some days I find myself feeling dehydrated and my muscles spasm. This drink is not just refreshing but also tasty! I like that stevia is added rather than pseudo sugars. Much tastier and more affordable than many Brand’s out there. Loving all the flavours!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

The taste of this product is great! I drink it before and during my cardio workouts to keep me hydrated. I love the ingredients as well, especially that it has no added sugar (unlike many other similar products out there) and the cost per volume is very reasonable for its quality.

Posted on May 28, 2022

A great, sugar free electrolyte supplement. I use it whenever I get a migraine - the quality of the ingredients are superb and the taste is great. I started off with a box of the mixed ones and then decided which I preferred. The hydration is wonderful and the size is fine. I live in the tropics and sometimes it gets hard, but that's OK.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I prefer to rely on fresh fruits and salad greens for my vitamin C. Generally, that's what I do. But sometimes I want a fluid to quickly quench my thirst. Maybe it's not a convenient time to peel and eat a whole orange with all the mess. This is great for those times. Mixed with water, this hydrates me fast. Good quality.

Posted on May 12, 2022

my family and I love this product so much! because its very great for working out, in a hot day or even drink it all day is fine too. We love to put some lemon and salt to make it extra nutritional, plus it's completely 0 sugar, we can drink it anytime we want.

Posted on May 7, 2022

This hydration mix will be my go-to workout drink. When I'm cycling on my bike it's not always comfortable to be chewing food (even if it's dried fruit, or dates and apples), so I need fast energy and refreshing fluids. This electrolyte mix does the job very well, so far that I keep an extra pouch on me with the powder for an extra boost.