Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, CoQ10 USP with Bioperine, 100 mg, 150 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

My Doctor prescribed CoQ10 because of its good benefit for the skin and heart as well as its antioxidant properties. This is the first time I ordered from Iherb and the brand was ok. The quality package came as expected. The yellow powdered tablets don't have any weird taste at all.

8b5138bf-5093-495d-9cf7-90049d589ed1
3594212a-99da-47b2-a846-d3fe9dbb5533
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

CoQ10 is very good for the function of the heart and this product is of good quality. With age, our body produces less and less coensymes, then the body's natural levels of CoQ10 decline with age. So that is the reason that we need to take it to save and boost the healthy functioning of the heart and vascular system. This is a very good product and CoQ10 can be part of the daily supplement regimen.

bf897c68-21be-48b0-998c-4f546e2023e3
Posted on May 16, 2022

Me and my Mom have drink the vit for nearly a month, after I read lots of great reviews. We drink it every late afternoon or early evening. It works very well to our body, we are feeling something inside our body is more balance, heart, brain, skin is smoother. Our hands are less shaky. The capsule taste is a bit spicy like pepper because its contain black pepper but all good , usually we drink it with a glass of water.

13c6f1e3-fae6-42cd-bc93-53f1f916fad7
f926099d-3398-41a4-b480-72e965dfbcea
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I was lucky there were a good discount when ordering this good quality CoQ10 along with California Gold quality. And I ordered not just one, but 3 pcs. Each day I am taking 2 pcs of these supplement, and seems I will continue to take. Further more these yellow supplement do not have any weird taste, which is really nice.

bebbff29-6fb1-4910-9458-f904eb7480f6
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

bd17667b-5fad-4364-bc1a-6e7f571ca25b
Mickiann
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I got these on deep discount because the expiration date is coming up soo. I store it in the fridge and feel confident that I can use it as normal for the next year. I think CoQ10 has an amazing effect on my skin. I cannot go into the aesthetic clinic for my usual enhancements because of COVID, and my diet has not been great at all, but this really seems to help my skin look plump, smooth and clear.

BomBom
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

This is the 2nd time I order this CoQ10. The size of the pills are small and easy to swallow. CoQ10 is a very good anti-oxidant and I bought it for my family and dogs. I usually take 1 pill per day, and each of my dogs take 1/2 per day. It benefits our heart as well as those who have cancer.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

The amount of bioperine to CoQ10 100mg capsules is key. 200mg with the same amount of bioperine reduces the bioavailability of CoQ10 for me. My heart feels the difference - it struggles on less bioperine to CoQ10. I have thyroiditis with palpitations - an essential supplement. I use several times the recommended dose on the advice of a functional medicine physician.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

CoQ10 Sawson was prescribed by my naturopathic doctor but this is got me worried, about psychiatric symptoms because my Vanadium levels (Naylor GJ, Smith AH. Vanadium: a possible aetiological factor in manic depressive illness. Psychol Med. 1981 May;11(2):249-56. doi: 10.1017/s0033291700052065. PMID: 6791192 )in a Hair Tissue Mineral Test (and then recently later a confirmed allergy to black pepper with a BICOM device) was already high so after being informed about the black pepper vanadium content and having already bought ±€290 worth of a 78day intensive Heavy Metal Detox(3pack×3) I decided I am not going to buy this again. If they ever change the formula I will maybe reconsider 😶

edd647e5-8bfe-4ab9-91ff-94fe03d2e4e2
Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Love the CoQ10 by CG, I can feel the positive effect of taking this supp as I feel sharper and more alert, it’s also easy on the tummy

4587014e-f74b-4e27-aaf5-d97bd97602a4