Page 1 - Reviews - Buddha Teas, Organic Herbal Tea, Dandelion Root, 18 Tea Bags, 0.83 oz (24 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 25, 2022

as a certified nutritionist I highly recommend this brand of dandelion tea for gentle detoxification and health of the liver. it tastes good and is good quality.

Posted on May 22, 2022

It's a nice herbal tea, has a calming taste. A bit expensive if you need to use dandelion root to help heal anything but convenient to bring for travel. Happy they use unbleached tea bags instead of that new plastic tea bags that are so bad for the environment.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I usually buy dandelion root in large bags which I have to boil on the stove, but this is perfect for when I'm on the go or too busy to do that.

Posted on May 14, 2022

premium quality with excellent ingredients, the taste is fresh , clean and earthy . I have felt many benefits drinking this my body feels clearer and more healthy . I love the plush packaging and fastness of delivery. I will be drinking this all the time .

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I really did like this product however there was a couple of packets of it that just didn't taste right. Maybe it was just me but at any rate I now buy a different brand.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This is a very nice tea; it has a mild nutty flavor; i find it quite pleasant. It's organic. I highly recommend this if you are looking for something clean and healthy, without caffeine.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

good product quality, great size, package safe, taste great, very good ingredients and very give me big benefits and effects

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Much better than other brands. No bitterness. Love it with a little honey

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I quite like the taste of the tea. Will buy it again.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I have tried several dandelion brands and this has one of the best flavors.