Page 1 - Reviews - BPI Sports, CLA + Carnitine, Fruit Punch, 12.34 oz (350 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I have yet to notice any change in the way I feel. I enjoy the taste but my fiance finds it a tad too sweet. I have taken this product in the past and noticed my hunger subside and lost a good amount of weight, so I'll stick with it and see

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Great mix. It's perfect to mix with my pre-workout shake. Don't take it as recommended in the evening, because I find it makes me very alert and its a little more difficult to fall asleep. The taste is a bit strong, and I would prefer it to be a little less sweet, but all in all a great product. I have found that l-carnitine speeds up my metabolism and am hoping that the the CLA enhances that.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

The flavour is good. A nice change from my standard go to flavours. It gives me energy and get through the day especially before exercising

Posted on Apr 10, 2021

Taste very good in which you may overdose so watch out xD... but when it comes to its performers regarding losing weight, somewhat it is working but it's not magical. At least for me, it helped sustain my weight rather than losing or gaining too much during a15 days using it.

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

Great product and great taste also. Fruit punch is my favorite flavor ,loving it first thing in the morning or prior the workout and one dose at night .No need to get CLA and Carnitine separately ,7 g twice a day all in one scoop .Great results indeed. Best product !

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Great product and helps with weight loss and gives energy during workout

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Good score D3 Good energy last long best for training

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I bought this based on the CLA content and didn't pay attention to the formula. it has a high percentage of vitamin D 3 (10000) per serving. my doctor said it's too much to be used daily, so I didn't even open it. sitting in the pantry waiting for expiration.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

i used it before and i am still using, very good product. iHerb is the best

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Love it! Helps to burn calories especially if you add it to your pre-workout.