TZ

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Boiron products are super high quality. I keep these gasalia tablets on hand for myself and my family. It's a perfect dosage and size because the tablets dissolve in your mouth. The tablets have safe homeopathic ingredients and the taste is good. These gasalia tablets really do help with digestive upsets, you get all the benefits and no side effects!

I take two of these tablets whenever I feel the bloat/gas coming from perhaps eating a bit too much. And within several minutes, the irritation goes away and I don’t feel so bloated anymore. It’s nice that these are in tablet form that one can carry with them too.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

These work really well for me, if too much gas that gets stuck in the small intestine or if tummy feels a bit upset. A bit pricey if you use them a lot, but for me seems worth it.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Easy remedy to have on hand and to take when your stomach isn’t feeling 100%. It works quickly, and is safe for you and your family

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I am so glad i found Gasalia. It works better than any other gas relief product I've tried. Sometimes taking it once works but even if I need 3 or 4 doses, it always ends up helping. Highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I've suffered a lot for the gas problem and been searching for something not too strong but herbal and mild. So here it is! Happy with the purchase.

d0a25d7a-ccb0-4e1f-8dea-f0a55538dafa
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I've had post radiation gas issues for some months and this provided quick relief. I am using it along w/ the Organic Gas Relief tea. A great combo!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

These really work and give you relief from gas pain quickly! The quality of this product surpasses many others. The ingredients are homeopathic so no need to worry about what you're ingesting.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Love the brand and love this product. I'm sure that everyone at some time could use a little help with gas production. This is the product that I go to for my help. It works!!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Knowing the ingredients of this product and the quality of Boiron, this homeopathic medicine is perfect for those who would like to try some comfort without being so invasive to the human body.