TZ

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

The best brand of Ginko that I have found. Easy to take pills about the size of aspirin instead of big capsules. Good dosage of Ginko and very effective for memory and tinitus symptoms. This three pack is a good value compared to buying single packages.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I am 65 years old. I once had a minor headache, so my doctor recommended drinking long-dilating blood vessels. I drank ginkgo for 5 months. Now I drink ginkgo preparations 2 times a year for 2-3 months. I feel great. I still work and remember everything. I drink 60-80 mg a day. I love this body gold ginkgo, it’s natural. I recommend.

Posted on Mar 27, 2021

I have been having problems remembering things for a while, I'm 66 & disabled, so I seen this while searching on what can I get that's natural, because I already take a lot of meds. So, I said I have used many products, but I have found products by "BODY GOLD' tops all thar I have used through the years. I know by trial & error their products are A+++++. And no, I'm not being paid, I actually use their products. The only thing I hate is that I can hardly find them., so when I seen this "Ginkoba " by Body Gold, I purchased 2 bxs, for fear of not being able to get it again.s , this is my first time purchasing this product. I love it because it's All Natural, I haven't had any stomach problems, nor side effects, & I'm taking other prescription meds. It's too soon to say how it's working, but I haven't had any problems. I was in a bab accident years ago, an my head was knocked against metal bars. I'm gonna give it time, & see how it helps me. Thank You, "Body Gold" for having products we can depend on to work. I Pray your continued success, we depend on you. Be Blessed'. 🦋

a91fe41d-c900-4376-a693-e0d9baacbb8e
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

์Good for my mommy brain and helps her a little bit, comparing before she got it

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I have taken this for 30+ years and am 81. It works.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Love getting items from Iherb. They cumminicate real well speedy delivery and qlwayd have what im looking fir on hand

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

great and value for money. Ginkgo can make your mind smart.

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

I've been using this product for years to help with my tinnitus. This was my first purchase from iHerb. It was easy to order and shipped quickly via UPS. Will definitely buy from again!!

Andjelka
Posted on Feb 26, 2021

my favorite ginkgo..I have had severe headaches from some other manufacturers..this product is great and works very well on my problem with forgetfulness and confusion..