TZ

Posted on Jan 12, 2022
Worth trying!

Purchased this for my mother who has had glaucoma/ chronic dry eyes for years and she has seen an improvement in eye comfort after using for 5 months. Also her overall health and well-being, digestion, etc. has been much better. We have tried many other types of vitamins, but if you look at the range of ingredients in Bluebonnet's formula, it's the best quality and value in my opinion. That's why they sadly never go on sale or allow discounts to be attached.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This is a comprehensive list of high quality antioxidants grouped together in one capsule to give the best chance of maintaining eye health. I have used it for only 2 weeks so far, but already I find my eye problems have benefited from the daily use, and I have found it very convenient to get so many quality antioxidants in one daily dose per day.

No bad taste or smell. The capsules were just the right size so it's easy to swallow and it seems to be working just fine. I have only been using it for about 2 weeks and my eye feels less tight and tired. I find the quality of the Bluebonnet brand to be very good and they are usually reasonably priced. I also appreciate that the capsules were packaged in a glass bottle. The quantity is a lot so it will last a long time.

Posted on Dec 17, 2020

About the product: I have been drinking this pills quite a while and I have such feeling, that my vision became more precise. My eyes do not feel tired as before. About the package: Nice and heavy bottle with dark glass. Accurate label has clear information about the product. Pills: have medium size and for me it was not difficult to swallow it. No smell. All the useful ingridients are in powdery consistency inside the pill.

865916a1-7ed4-4aa0-afce-999c807181b9
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Fast delivery, my local shop closed and now have to order online was worried it would take longer but received in 3 days

Posted on May 31, 2022

Have been using these for years. I believe they are helping.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Offers all the nutrients our eyes need compared to some other brands.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Wouldn’t use other products. They are not as effective for me.

Posted on Mar 1, 2021

I have a family history of macular degeneration. The combination of ingredients is incredible . I love this product for the health of my eyes and I believe that this product has contributed to doing just that.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

my second bottle, can see improvement, my eyes not so dry and redness has reduce. to continue.