TZ

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

A smooth dark roast coffee with well-balanced flavour that does not taste bitter or too strong. Every morning when I'm making myself a cup of coffee, people walking past my desk will say the coffee smells wonderful. I like the thoughtful design of the resealable package. I also appreciate that 5% of their proceeds will go to organisations supporting youth-in-need.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

good quality and ingredient, taste, size and package good, benefit to serving and caffeine

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Its not too bad, a little light for me but than again French Roast is my fav.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Not strong as I thought it would be and the taste is little bit sour. good package with zip lock

Posted on Apr 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It is a coffee with a good balance that is just right for daily drinking without sourness and bitterness and caramel flavor is not too strong. I'm glad I bought it like a coffee maker in Iowa that iherb has just started handling. The packaging is also cool, which Japanese products do not have. I would like to purchase other types as well.

5252b1d9-1390-426b-a2a4-4703b9404ac5
Posted on Mar 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Very good quality, it is a coffee that has been repurchased many times. It has a magical creamy aroma and a smooth taste. It feels very comfortable to have a cup every morning. The resealable packaging is also worthy of praise, which keeps the coffee quality very good! If you like my comment, please click "Like" to get points, thank you ☺️

Posted on Jan 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Fair trade, high quality, really has a sweet taste like dragging fat, and it is not sour, a cup after dinner, with a small snack, the taste is good, it is a fragrant coffee, but the taste is smooth and refreshing, it is worth repurchasing, I like it very much . If you like my comment, please click "Like" to get points, thank you ☺️

Posted on Dec 5, 2021
Auto-translated from Japanese

As written on the bag, it had a delicious caramel-like scent when opened. The refreshing bitterness and refreshing finish calm the mood. It is quite finely ground.

Oksana
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Coffee weak - children's drink. No taste, no aroma, but the packaging is cool - stars for it - beautiful, stylish, gift. The design is great, the content is so-so. I expected more, but this is how Lata will have to do and save the situation. Another option is to add spices. But paying that kind of money to save the situation later is crazier.