Page 1 - Reviews - Blistex, Deep Renewal, Lip Protectant/Sunscreen, SPF 15, 0.13 oz (3.69 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

A lip balm that does what it says it does! Worked almost immediately. Applied it before bed and woke up with supple lips. Smells like buttery goodness too! Worth mentioning that I had dry & chapped lips for a couple of weeks before, and the $20 lip balm I got did not do much.

7212f5b3-4687-4974-8899-da88cfff78d6
Posted on May 14, 2022

I have bought two of these and I am on my second one now. It has no scent but it does give me nice soft lips and I use it every night. I feel that it moisturize my dry lips and it is even better than the lip masks that I use.

Posted on May 6, 2022

My lips have taken a blow ever since I moved to Norway a few months back. I couldn't find a decent lip balm that would also have SPF. This is just spectacular! Goes on like butter, the scent is light and very pleasant, and it also has a sweet flavor to it. My lips got considerably softer and less distressed upon first application. Doesn't feel greasy or sticky either. I'm blown away! I do suspect that it might break and melt when the weather gets warmer, so might not be ideal for carrying in your pocket during the summer months. But I really don't mind - small price to pay for quality like that.

Posted on May 4, 2022

If you wonder should I take this one or not I’ll simplify it to you. 1: scent: almost no scent at all 2 use : 15 minutes before you go out and 3 minutes after drinking water 3: quality : 7.8 because sometimes it breaks 4: benefit : literally makes your lips so pink and puffy and beautiful 5: spf : its protection is unmatched

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I actually use this lip balm as a FACE balm to moisturize my face during the day in the dry season. This one is handier than a bottle of cream or lotion to carry and occasionally moisturize. I have mild rosacea. This lip balm instantly cools down my skin. The scent is fragrant but not strong. I know there are stick face balms out there, like Vaseline and ELF--they do moisturize, but then you have to reapply sunscreen after putting them on your face since these do not have SPF. This Blistex lip balm has SPF, so it moisturizes AND protects my skin from the heater and sunburn all at once!

CynWatt
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

When applying sunscreen to our face, we tend to tend to suck our lips and keep them away from the lotion. This means the SPF product doesn't cover that area. However it is super important to wear SPF on our lips. Constant exposure to the sun will make our lips chapped, dry, flaky, and not radiant looking. Lip hyperpigmentation (lip darkening) is usually caused by sun exposure. If soft, pink, and pouty lips are what we desire, SUNSCREEN OUR LIPS 💋 AS MUCH AS WE SUNSCREEN OUR FACE!!

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I wore this under my mask as an added sun protection to my lips when going out during the day. It moisturizes the lips without feeling greasy and I like that it has no smell.

6f120438-49a9-4e14-84bb-feece0fe1811
Posted on Jul 7, 2021

I've been using it few weeks and I can see some good results. Blistex Deep Renewal lip balm is supposed to moisturize and reduce visible signs of aging as well as improve lip health and vitality when use consistently.

0555bbee-4ff5-4f69-8080-b283e1c0b554
Posted on May 4, 2022

High quality anti-aging lip cream. Goes on smoothly and naturally without leaving any residue. High SPF protects lips from sun damage. Very protective against dry lips and dry environment, and with SPF it is perfect for summer. A good moisturizing base under lipstick or by itself. No scent which is great.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This is the best care lipstick that I ever bough! Only 2 options that I can compare to it in good quality are Neutrogena lipstick (not as good, more expensive and don't like the taste) and Clarins rose wax balm (it is like a gloss, way more expensive (around 15euros). This one tastes kind of sweet and moisturizes insanely, my lips are completely different after 1 application. They feel soft, shed all the skin from cracking.