Page 1 - Reviews - BioSchwartz, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Lemon Flavor, 90 Softgels - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

My MD made clear the importance of fish oil in our diets to help with so many things, including: joints/arthritis, memory, brain health, heart/vascular health, and even skin. My husband researched this before buying to verify quality and we have appreciated no fishy burps or tummy upsets with this product. We have taken it daily for well over a year. I highly recommend this band if you are looking for a good quality fish oil (that is also wild caught and verified heavy metal tested) at an affordable price.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I really like this fish oil best. I feel that it helped our health. There was not any burpy taste. The price is amazing! The package is bright and eye catching too!

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

I just finished my bottle of Omega 3. It's on my subscribe and save list. I agree with other 5-star reviewers. There is no fishy smell nor taste and very easy to swallow. I have also been taking their turmeric product for a couple of years. I like this company very much.

cd4cbd13-8334-49c4-bb22-539097bcc2d9
Posted on Mar 4, 2021

It looks like a decent product with no fishy smell or taste, however, i have an issue with its lemon flavor. it causes heartburn and lemon burps - constantly. I would much prefer having a natural fishy smell or even fishy burps to a strange, unnatural lemon flavor (don't understand why everyone has such an issue with it- if you don`t like fish - don`t buy a product made of fish!!!!!!!!!). I`ve read a lot of reviews on another website and I hope the manufacturer will take this into account... and reconsider it`s flavor. It causes a heartburn.

2252ca98-715f-42e7-b7e6-a3bb2fb6cd19
949191bc-3fe9-4f64-8b2c-80aded9843f5
601f0163-b169-44e8-932b-71a00822c1ed
62f20bfd-30b0-4e5a-a12d-1a0d9056cc66
Posted on Jun 26, 2021

I am never sure how to rank a supplement because how does a person really know what it does unless you have a particular problem and are taking high amounts of it and see a big change so that you know that's what is doing it. I like the fact that this is U.S. sourced and like the processing, etc. (see box label). It doesn't have a lemon taste, but it doesn't have any taste actually -- unless you bite into it, of course. Hahaha Avoid that.

Posted on Jun 12, 2021

Product quality is excellent and highly recommended. My wife, sons, and I take them regularly because we've seen and felt the results. I'd just like to highlight a relevant point; The capsules are not small. I hope the manufacturer finds a way to keep the quality and quantity of ingredients while making them smaller.

Posted on May 5, 2022

No nasty after taste or burps. Very cheap for such good quality from a trusted brand. Non GMO ingredients are a bonus.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Really love all the Bio Schwartz products and the great service from iHerb.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

High-quality omega 3, with lemon taste. Fight the inflammation. Too bad it's out of stock for so long.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Great quality, tastes good like lemon Will order again every month.