Page 1 - Reviews - Biochem, 100% Whey Isolate Protein, Sugar Free, Chocolate, 12.5 oz (355 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Very useful in increasing protein for exercising for muscle enhancement. Suitable for ppl with vegetarian diet, the benefit of it is to replace protein missing in ur daily diet. The chocolate flavour is outstanding.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I am enjoying this whey formula! It is a delicious, chocolate flavor! I love the taste! I also am excited to see that there was a sugar-free option! The benefit and quality are excellent! It is a wonderful supplement to my diet.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I use this to add to my morning shake with Isagenix. It is hard to find unsweetened protein powders. ( I need to increase protein and reduce sugar intake due to being pre-diabetic). This works well.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Love it mixes very nicely in my blender. Tastes great. Not gritty. The vanilla you can throw in some fruit are veggies and not end up over powered by the vanilla. I take it on trips just my little blender and enough powder measured out.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I bought this powder instead of Solgar Whey because that one was out of stock and this showed good contents without additives. It's a good powder except for personal preferences, no bad stuff to say.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I have tried different sugar-free chocolate protein powders, and I have to say that this wasn't a favorite. (My favorite isn't sold on iHerb.) The taste was too sweet for me, but it may be a good option for others.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Taste good, do not have artificial smell no sugar, feel good Excellent!

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

or sprinkled over fruit and yoghurt. Love the chocolate taste.

Posted on Jun 19, 2021

Biochem is undenatured protein powder, and so it gets mixed with other ingredients like cacao powder or regular whey powder, to give the after workout drink a big protein boost. Very effective for sports training.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Taste is great. Better than ON.