Page 1 - Reviews - Biochem, 100% Whey Isolate Protein, Chocolate, 1.9 lbs (878 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I really like the taste of this product! Works great in my smoothies and I sure hope it is as healthy and "good for you" as they state. I feel burned on the Herbalife product that I had been purchasing for quite a few years after reading an article about possible heavy metals in 75% of the mosts popular brands, and not receiving any response to my subsequent email to that company.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

this protein shake use sugar from sugar cane. its sweet. But since its isolate, its not as sweet as others, thats what I like. other isolate whey, the sweetnes is from artificial sweetener. this one though its from sugarcane sugar, its still better than others. I only don't really like the taste maybe cause its isolate whey. but overall is good enough compare to other isolate whey.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I use this to add to my morning shake with Isagenix. It is hard to find unsweetened protein powders. ( I need to increase protein and reduce sugar intake due to being pre-diabetic). This works well.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Good ingredients, but is only suitable for those who like sweet powders - the sweetness is very noticeable. I alternate it with the plain Natural flavour taste when I choose whether I want plain protein or a dessert.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Been using this product for a while there s a lot to like about it, the smell, the taste is good not too strong and you can tell that it is naturally flavored also this product has no added sugar and is 100% isolat witch makes it so easy to digest, you can shake it with water, your milk shake or your smoothie, you can add it to pancakes, muffins... especially the things that goes well with chocolate (it’s up to your taste)

Posted on Dec 18, 2020

I use 1/2 recommended protein powder to 8 oz of cold milk and favorite frozen fruit to make a great tasting fruit smoothie. I use about a cup of frozen fruit and a electric blender to mix everything and the taste is very good. You can buy frozen smoothie fruit blends at all groceries now so you can experiment on what fruits you like best in your smoothie. I must admit I tried making the smoothie without using the protein powder and taste was good but not as good as using the protein powder. Give it a try and let me know your thoughts.. Larry

Posted on May 8, 2021

Wanted a whey version of protein as more easily usable than other forms; being grass fed was important as well as clean ingredients and good protein/amino acid profile. A bit expensive so I only use on days where protein falls short in my meals, being on older side. Like to make a glass of chocolate milk out of it.

Posted on Nov 17, 2020

I love this so much ! It is such a nice chocolate treat after a workout! If you put slightly less water than recommended, you can also enjoy it as a chocolate sludge (which is heaven after exercise). I can’t give more stars to it!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I have been using this protein as a supplement in some cases, and it is really amazing and nourishing.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

This is a good brand, but doesn't have the same deep rich flavor as other types of chocolate whey powder or chocolate whey isolate protein.