Page 1 - Reviews - Biochem, 100% Vegan Protein, Vanilla, 24.4 oz (691 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

There's nothing I don't like about the product! No funky aftertaste, the texture is smooth, not gritty. It's hard to get the last full scoop of powder out of the canister, maybe there's a package re-design in the works:)

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love this protein! It has cranberry protein and is easily digested. It mixes easily with liquids and the vanilla flavor works well in my smoothies.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

The taste isnt as smooth as the Diary version, but it is tasty and can be mixed into shakes (I stopped using it "as is" inside my yogurt because of the texture). not a big sacrifice to go vegan as the price is the same. recommended!

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I didn't like the taste at all And there is a strong, ugly and disgusting taste of manufactured sweetness I don't recommend it at all

8c4f16db-4af9-4baa-92a0-5c20cb526c3c
Posted on May 22, 2022

I love this vegan protein! Minimal ingredients, it tastes great, and is gentle on my tummy. I am a repeat buyer!

Posted on Apr 3, 2021

I always add this powder to my smoothies. I buy the vanilla flavor because it really enhances the flavor of my smoothies. I like that it is vegan even though I am not vegan. Give it a try.

Posted on Jul 25, 2020

A tad too sweet for me despite a 2g sugar load on nutritional label. Otherwise, price point is unbeatable for those on vegan diets looking at upping their protein consumption.

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

20 g protein; 3 g fat; 3 g carbs, 3 g fiber. The improvement I would suggest is to make the cranberry-seed protein organic like the hemp-seed protein and the pea protein.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Great tasting vegan protein drink. Very fast shipping too!

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

This is not vanilla flavour! Flavouring also includes cherry on the label, but it doesn’t taste like cherry or vanilla. The flavour of this protein powder is pretty bad.. tastes very artificial and overpowers your smoothies! Very difficult to get down as a protein shake, tastes a lot like cheap like bubblegum.. The container is also twice as big as it needs to be, which is terribly wasteful and takes up unnecessary space. Will not buy again.