Page 1 - Reviews - Better Life, Naturally Grease-Kicking Dish Soap, Lemon Mint, 22 fl oz (651 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Great product! Very effective, cleans well and washed away easily, just once the quantity became about the third it started to become foggy (may be kind of started to rotten because it is natural) but I solved the problem by adding few drops of pure mint oil and it worked well 😊

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

The cleaning power is perfect and it removes oil easily! Quite strong smell (smells a bit like toothpaste to me) but it doesn't stay after wash. Would recommend to all of you. It can't go wrong with this product

e81e585b-b16b-49a9-92eb-a546857b2b5f
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Tried this for the first time as it has very good reviews. It is watery and lathers well with a sponge. I like the refreshing natural scent of mint. I transferred it to a pump bottle for convenience.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This product is really high quality and safe ingredients! Smells really good and works for daily household cleaning around the sink area and dishes Value for money too!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Probably the best dish washing liquid I ever tried! Excellent de greaser! Cleans as good as conventional soap but much better for you and the environment

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I wanted to buy something organic for washing dishes, it’s okay for me. It doesn’t have strong scent, and the cost is okay

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This is a clean eco product and I can dilute it and it lasts a long time, great suds and only dishwashing product I will use.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Very effective in removing grease and yet very gentle on the hands. My skin used to peel when using other detergent. But the natural gentle ingredients in better life protect the skin well while getting the job done. Nice fragrance too.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Perfect natural dish soap that kills all bad odors and oil with easy Smells a bit like mouth wash but it doesn’t stay after wash, everyone should try once

MIHO5
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I LOVE this dish soap which contains only natural and safe ingredients. Anthony Williams recommends this product at his website, but only one without the smell (unscented). I suggest to try it ;)