TZ

Posted on Oct 4, 2021
Ok

I really like the box and how the cream looking like. The color of the package is awesome, making me to smile just from looking at it. The cream is ice cream white color. It have a really good ingredients list, very economical, after you using on the skin there is no smell left BUT the cream doesn't absorbing completely, which means is not really a "light" cream as it's described, you will have this greasy cover. If you prone to clogged pores (as me, I have combination skin), I would recommend not to use it on the oily areas. I'm using it as a hand cream (also), I absolutely love it as it could save my skin after harsh cleaning and terrible dryness. So the cream definitely works as it have skin identical ingredients, I just can't call it a light cream.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Must have great texture, great for everyday use for people with sensitive skin like me. Really soothing for use after shaving, when you come home after being out for a few hours or just whenever ypu feel your face is dry or irritated.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I already in my 3rd bottles. The texture is not sticky and absorb so well. Doesn’t make a huge change since my skin but I noticed that my skin is rarely breakout and any acne, I think its Ph balance function does it work

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

It is a fragrance free moisturizer which does not irritate my skin which I love. It gives the perfect amount of hydration that does not make my face oily.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Fells very lightweight and moisturizing, good for acne prone sensitive skin liked the scent

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Good ingredients. Product is not so lightweight as stated.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I like it overall, but the texture is little bit sitcky on my face.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

helps with eczema, ingredients are awesome

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

A very good and pleasant find for the summer for oily and problem skin. Based on chamomile and flower extracts that soothe and moisturize the skin well. The lotion is very light, but for moisturizing it is suitable for oily and normal skin. For a dry type, it may turn out to be small. Doesn't clog pores or cause breakouts.