TZ

Posted on Apr 29, 2022
Delicious and perfect for on-the-go

I'm an adult and love this vegetable baby food for myself! It's a perfect small snack for when I'm out and about doing errands or on a hike. I'm vegan and love my veggies, so I feel great having these "portable nutrients!" So many prepackaged snacks are fruit-based, and while these do have some pear and apple, I appreciate the carrot and zucchini as well. The baby food is sweet and mildly carrot-tasting — but I can't really pick out any specific flavors, and mostly just taste natural sweetness. I think this would be a great snack for people of all ages, with wholesome ingredients and nature's vitamins!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I was not familiar with this brand before purchasing, but it was a very good 12 pack! The overall flavor is sweet so my baby really liked it. I'd definitely be buying this again.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I use this as breakfast too when there is no fruits or vegetables, this is helpful and my baby loves it. taste good too

Love the taste, great for adults with acid reflux as snack:)

Posted on May 27, 2022

Such an easy way to get great variety into your wee one!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Same as the rest of the line: Great package (and convenient for easy access), tasty, healthy and easy to use. Great value for money.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Very good and I will buy it again. Taste real carrot.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Giving this to my baby when he doesn’t eat much veggies.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

nice product. we will buy again.