TZ

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

My children liked this fruity snack, it is convenient to take it with small fingers, they liked the taste, they ate it quickly. My child (1 year, 8 months) approved of the taste and shape, convenience of this snack. An older child (6 years old) also said he likes the taste and is better than sweets, healthier. Funny game cards liked by children. The quality of the product is high, corresponds to the price.

dde73492-20ed-4739-a93e-ca1020ea957b
c0221282-2432-4f6d-a9f7-62f6c5a5983f
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Awesome quality. Clean ingredients. No sugar added! Taste is good, my toddler would try it. Great size and packaging for snack box. I plan to use it for her daycare snack.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Great alternative to traditional grocery store fruit snacks/roll ups. The ingredients are much better/simple, but they still taste great! My kids enjoy them, but I do too!

todleroni
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Delicious. I ordered some for the kids and they really liked it. all natural, no added sugar in it. There are cards inside that my 4 years old really liked.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Great snack. Would be fantastic if the manufacturer will make more tastes.

acd96127-ab01-4198-bcfe-c92f6c26a579
bb341824-a9d9-4484-b548-22c0a67b07d4
50cb3672-57c8-4c06-bd70-100c41cb5c3b
Posted on May 29, 2022

Amazing healthy on the go snacks. My kids love them!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

It tastes like apple indeed I was just curious because I know fruit rollups are popular in America. But I'd rather eat a real apple, which is better tasting, in my opinion, healthier and way better value

Posted on May 6, 2022

My kids like to eat it very much! Hope they will add to the line new tastes. As per quality and ingredients it looks great. Each package contains 2 snacks.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This taste superb! Tasty and healthy and apple taste comes through very nicely. It is on the pricey side though.