TZ

Posted on Feb 2, 2022
Super yummy!

My eye doctor suggested an omega supplement for my dry eyes, which can be tough when looking for something vegetarian or with no fish taste. I found this and was skeptical that it tasted as good as everyone said.. but I figured it was worth a try. Tastes much better than expected. I haven't been taking it long enough to know how helpful it is, but I dont mind taking my daily "treat". haha. I will try to update later with how it works for my dry eyes, or any other benefits I notice.

3ea91c03-caae-4c8a-8c4f-cd612feb0b89
Posted on May 21, 2022

Flaxseeds mess up my GI system but this concoction made with flaxseed oil does not. It is a delicious way to add high level ALAs to your body and kids love it too! I drink it straight on a tablespoon or add to smoothie (it provides just enough sweetness for my 6 yr old, who thinks my smoothies - berries and greens - are not sweet enough.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I became aware of Barlean's flax oil when my granddaughter got a stye in her eye. We read that flax oil would help and it did! She enjoyed the taste of the Barlean's flax oil so much that she looked forward to it as a treat. Great plant source of Omega 3's!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Delicious to take on it's own or in yogurt. It quite creamy and sweeet. No taste of flax seed oil at all, perfect for people who are sensitive to the taste of the oil. I cant see the immediate effects yet, but I read the taking Omega 3 is great to help reduce Inflammation and Eczema symptoms and it has helped in the past.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Getting Omega-3 never tasted so good! This quality product, made in the USA, lives up to its name of Seriously Delicious. It's become a special treat around our house. Just pour out a tablespoonful and enjoy staying healthy. Kept refrigerated it will keep its freshness a long time. It's Vegan, Gluten-free and Dairy-free too!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Super yummy taste! Highly recommend, especially if you need to get oils into a child or a very picky palette! No aftertaste at all, which is important to me because an aftertaste would keep me from ever using it. I bought this in other flavors as well. Must be refrigerated.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

We've tried many non-fish omega supplements before, but this one seems to be the only one our 5 year old actually likes! It goes down without arguing, which is a rare. The bottle is a nice size, so you get good value for your money. We will definitely keep buying this brand!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Great taste! Can be added to different foods. Easy to digest as in no gassy burps like the fish oil can do. Good Price for vegan supplement... Only Gripe is the expense for vegan over non vegan still today.

39be4a36-68fd-49a4-8ece-35d74d79f71b
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

One of the best flavors of barlean's for sure. The flavor really masks the oil and makes it a pleasure to consume. Great for kids or adults, and great straight or mixed in a smoothie. Highly recommend

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This was purchased for a friend, taking it for pregnancy. The effect has been working well so far. The brand is great on quality and I definitely do repeat purchases. No bad taste and does great for nervous system and metabolism.