Page 1 - Reviews - Band Aid, Tru-Stay, Adhesive Bandages, Plastic Strips, 60 Bandages - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

The bandages stick well and stay on. I like the size -not too big or too narrow, and they seem to be of good quality. I've had them on through many dunking in water and have stayed in place for hours of use without coming apart, effectively keeps dirt from entering. A good value for the money.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Finally a bandaid that sticks until I want to take it off and feels good. Got these on sale and they were cheaper than the regular bandaids I buy in Canada which never seem to stick. You get 60 for an excellent price. You cannot beat the value. They are also latex-free which is great as I have an allergy to latex. The are great quality. Not much else to say. Buy them - you will not be disappointed.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

these are my favorite bandages. They stay at applied area for long. Good adhesive and highly disinfectant so does the job very well on hurt areas. One sized bandages are more worth than multiple size pack because I feel these are more used than other small sized in various situations.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

scent and smell and size and quality and packaging good value effective feel good for skin care routine frequently really benefits me personally easy to use big size

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Best can't aids that stick over anything. U do need to make sure that u lit on oil before u take it off because if u don't it leaves red marks from band aid glue.

Posted on May 14, 2022

These are my go-to bandaids for my 5th grade classroom. They are all one size and do not hurt the skin. The price is excellent, which allows me to easily supply them for my students.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

These are the best in terms of quality and value. They are long lasting and made with quality materials. We have not found any other band aid that can beat them.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

great quality.. big size with a lot of bandages for the price.. package was good, i dont feel the bandage cuz how light they are.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Everything that you expect from good band aids - they stick and hold great, partially water resistent (survives shower, not bath), elastic. (Please hit like to help me, if you find my review useful 🌻❤)

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

These are my best bandages ! It covers the hurt area and easy to use. They help in travel or any place just keep them in bag ! Useful for kids and adults ,I also prefer this size and they are valuable with this price for 60 bandages !