Page 1 - Reviews - Azelique, Serumdipity, Age Refining Collagen, Facial Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

At first it seemed that the serum was quite ordinary, nothing special, but however, after using it for some time, I saw an amazing result. Very good effect, the serum perfectly nourishes the skin, really makes the skin radiant and rested. A whitish serum of medium consistency with a convenient pipette, 3-4 drops are enough for my face and neck. The serum is absorbed almost instantly without leaving a sticky feeling. The smell is pleasant, the quality is great and the use of the serum is a real pleasure!

950b8d01-2c4d-4410-b561-275228dadcd6
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Want an honest review. Here it is. I am 60 years old. After 30 years, like everyone else, I began to notice wrinkles. Small at first. Then it gets bigger and bigger. Time passes - we are not getting younger. Birthday. I looked at my photos from the anniversary and realized that I needed to do something. A doctor I know gave a link to this drug. I use it for 4 weeks. She began to look 45-50 years old. I would never have thought that such a small bottle could work wonders. Buy without hesitation. Works! It is convenient to use - there is a special pipette in the cap. You can't go wrong with the dosage! )) If the review was helpful, please like it. I wish you health and good mood!

a11f4101-4e06-4ea3-b4bd-f0b423f590d0
Posted on Jul 27, 2021

Marine collagen is very good source of skin restoration and rejuvenation. Great combination of ingredients! No artificial fragrance. Bur natural pleasant inviting scent. Light texture, quick absorbing is impressive. You will love it. Light and instant absorbing is positive to many of you but it can be negative :) As it is very light, you feel you need additional moisturiser- either day cream or night cream. Overall I love it.

42c803d8-f456-42c7-9be5-97d10becb662
9b58045c-5b86-4a66-b8ee-bc9243ccb5db
c3153d15-6279-4583-a936-8d9e245a902e
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I am in mid thirties. I have been recently concerned about my skin that looks a bit dull and wrinkled especially around my eyes and mouth. I am usually not a fan of facial ampules but I tried it as I was getting a bit too concerned, and gosh it was the most economical, effective item I have ever bought. My skin looks tighter and brighter even after using for only a week. Apply immediately after washing face before your normal skin are routine every night and you will also see the result! :)

a2f1311e-2077-4dcc-be4b-6f8e30f3b869
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

After 2 months drinking this I can tell how change my body.. My hairs falling off a lot after giving birth my baby and now new hairs is growing back a lots and my skin look healthier than before even I'm not able to sleep through the night because of my baby. it’s worth to try

d063e85a-1f92-4ce7-9e73-509c940b4d77
Posted on Sep 4, 2021

it is a very good product which allows to reduce the delivery costs significantly, especially if it is on promotion. In addition I love the effect of the product on my wife's face. Effect from the first use, each time she asks me for this product and also the same product in vitamin C or in Hyaluronic Acid

aca38f7f-8cba-4bbb-91bc-93c23f000dc9
Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I am a woman of a certain age and therefore have lots of wrinkles and sagging skin. Ugh. Did this product make me look 20 years younger? No, it didn't. But it did revitalize my skin in a way that was noticeable. That is, it gave me a "dewier" look, a more nourished look, and a definitely smoother feel. I have been looking for a face cream for years -- no, make that decades -- and this is one of the best I've found. That said, face creams (or serums) are definitely not one size fits all. You have to keep looking until you find the one that fits You! This one fit me. Maybe it will fit you. In any case, I highly recommend that you give it a try. P.S. Extra points for it NOT having any noticeable fragrance!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I didn't notice any difference while using this product. Maybe because I didn't use it regularly. I think my skin is sensitive, because after using it I started to get some pimples. But this is a normal reaction that I usually get from using a lot of products on my face.

b06103f5-4f68-43b6-9d81-e579f08aac1a
Posted on May 5, 2022

Azelique is my favorite skin care company. All products are of a highest quality. It is very difficult for me to choose the right ones since my skin is very sensitive and prone to rosacea. While I use a lot of calming creams, I still need some anti-aging ingredients, and here this serum and other Azelique creams give me a full solution.

Posted on May 2, 2022