Page 1 - Reviews - Aveeno, Daily Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 18 fl oz (532 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I have been a big user of this lotion since I was 15 years old due to my sensitive and easily irritated skin. Back to Philippines, this product was expensive but my parents made sure that my skin will only have this lotion because it always make my skin feel rich and moisturized. Good thing when I started working here in UAE, I have found out that it is affordable thru IHerb. One of the pros is it is non greasy. A very cost effective body moisturizer especially I live in a hot and humid country so I can afford to apply sticky lotion on my skin. Truly, only Aveeno does differently on my skin.

65bbd104-bb75-4bda-b980-3f3880b6f858
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Very soothing and helps Calm down the skin. Also, helps to maintain and restore the skin because of the oat and dimethicone that help to protect the skin A little goes a long way so you don't need to use a lot at all, and it feels pretty light on the skin and easy to spread. I think that if you have dry skin you can definitely use it as an everyday lotion for the face and/or body, and if you have oily to combination skin like me you can save it for the winter or for times when your skin is irritated. For example, I used it in the sides of my nose when I was sick to help the skin recover from the wiping. LIKE MY COMMENT IF I HELPED YOU! 😊

6975aa93-16f3-471a-a29f-1f3a043b781b
11bfa69c-cb70-4f52-b8ff-be2ce0a169d9
096a3947-1184-40a2-8ce9-6d872931b39b
Posted on May 27, 2022

Been using Aveeno eversince to moisturize my dry skin. I like that it has no scent so i can use it with my perfume. The size is reasonable and priced right. Texture is not that thick and it dries immediately to your skin as well. Recommended for those who have sensitive skin

79508f49-30e5-48cc-b880-3293d4e10935
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I hated winter no other product help moisturies my dry skin but only Aveeno fragrance free does. I've been using these product for a month now, just a pump help fight the dryness all over my body, non- greasy, absorbs quickly, leaving your skin soft, beautiful and healthy - glow-looking.

64429ae0-8125-4f36-b6ac-13b5e5d979ab
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This is my forth bottle of Aveeno, and I’ll order again when I finished this. Love this product because you can see the effectiveness few minutes after you applied to your skins. Also…this is not too greasy unlike the other lotion I am using before. Thumbs up, Aveeno and iHerbs! 🙌 👍

c3ad3fe6-14c1-47cf-8de2-a58d3724a445
94c7f09e-51d7-4626-b2c8-d9d3749a4d46
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I apply it right after a shower when the skin is slightly damp, which works best for my dry skin. One pump is the perfect amount for my whole body. Value for money given its big size (532 ml). With the small amount I use, this bottle is likely to be enough for a year's use lol. The texture (non-greasy and absorb quickly) and the scent (truly fragrance free) are also something I love about this lotion. Highly recommended! LIKE MY COMMENT IF YOU FIND IT USEFUL :)

fbae4aff-90de-40e9-8fd1-02e24cfb00e3
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion helps improve the health of your dry skin in one day. Formulated with soothing oatmeal and rich emollients, it is clinically shown to help moisturize and relieve dryness. This daily body lotion replenishes moisture for softer and smoother skin. The unique oatmeal formula absorbs quickly, leaving your skin soft, beautiful and healthy-looking. Recommended by dermatologists, it is fragrance-free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic, and gentle enough for sensitive skin for daily use.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

No Fragrance which is good for Eczema. my skin in sensitive for fragrance. Comfortable scent. Use for different age. Reasonable good package size and quality. One of the benefits it keeps your skin moisturized especially in the dry season. Low-viscosity means nice texture. Composition : Dimethicone 1.2% : "skincare ingredient that calms irritation, minimizes redness, and protects the skin from further damage."

a75c083f-ddd7-4e10-8984-d80d33584a7d
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I absolutely love aveeno products and this cream was both effective and great for sensitive skin. It was a great moisturizer and was able to give the effects for the first use. The difference you feel is really there after use of the cream. It is not sticky or thick rather was thin. The scent of the cream was natural and scentless. It is most definitely a part of my routine now.

Caroline
Posted on May 31, 2022

I love this moisturizer, I love that it is odor free, silky texture, great for my sensitive skin, works for my combination skin. I use it as a night cream. The quality is consistent, works like a charm every time, I use it through winter and summer. It makes my skin even, works with my retinol products. I love it.