TZ

Hummingbird2
Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Magical with lovely scent

I love this stuff. It really smells wonderful (light rose) and wonderfully is moisturizing. I don't know about wrinkles... does anything make them go away? But moisturized skin does look better even with wrinkles, and this lotion really moisturizes. I use it year round. It's very absorbent, and never irritates my sensitive skin. In the winter, I really don't want to be without it! It's called a body lotion, but I use it as a hand cream too. No dimethicone, which for some reason dries my skin over time.

This stuff is wonderful! The scent is amazinggood and I immediately noticed how soft my skin became after application. Plus it’s a wonderful way to get a regular dose of Co-Q 10 which is great for cell rejuvenation internally and externally. I wish the bottle was a bit larger for the price but I’ve been searching for the right body lotion that smells good and doesn’t have a bunch of unhealthy chemicals and slows down crepy looking skin from sun damage on the body as I age so it’s worth it!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Love this. Scent is of a gentle rose smell. Not overpowering at all. I love to apply after shaving and it leaves my skin super soft. Despite using a whole bottle, I don’t notice any firming of the skin though. It’s just a very comfortable, moisturising lotion to me.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

This product performs as presented. It is useful for providing moisturizing relief, has skin smoothing properties, and firms the skin effectively. The quality of the product is consistent and is a good value for the money. It has a scent that is not tops strong, although it is noticeable when first applying it. I recommend this product.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

On my second bottle now. It is light and eats to absorb. I'll mix one pump with a few drops of argan oil for dry legs or winter time.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I love this. So glad it’s back in stock. It’s light but really works to tone neck and above knees. I also use on stomach area. Fragrance is also light herbal.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I love the scent. The packaging was nice. It is great quality. It's very moisturizing. I notice a difference in my skin in a short time of using this product.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This is my favorite body product for years. Smell is nice. Great texture, absorbs very quickly. Lives skin nice and soft without any sticky feeling

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

ok scent. package is comfortable, i use it everyday. size to price ratio is ok, good quality, i see benefit on my aging skin. light texture, moisturizes sensitive skin.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I have been using this product for sometimes. The quality of product suites me and it help moisturising my skin and feel my skin firm. The sent is nice and the package is also nice. I can use this product the whole season here.