TZ

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I use this soap at my kitchen sink. Even diluted a bit more than half (to make it last longer), it lathers up well, rinses off easily, and does a great job of quickly cutting kitchen grease (I use a lot of olive oil!). Because it's in the kitchen, I often use it to quickly clean an individual fruit or vegetable, while cooking. The soap rinses off easily, and leaves no smell or taste on the food.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I've been using this product for 10+ years and have no thoughts of stopping. A FANTABULOUS benefit, is how soft it leaves my skin, it has never dried my it out. It is gentle and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and the scent is superb and soothing. 100% for quality, packaging, and size!!!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

nice scent. I like that it is non-SLS and is gentle on my hands as it is used on my skin frequently. Important for me as i wash my hand many times a day. in terms of packaging, i do wish they sell refill quantities which would be more environmentally friendly

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I love a nice hand soap and especially with lemon. I enjoyed this one but now I’m using bar soap to cut back on packaging and plastic waste going to the landfill

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I love the scent of lemons, and it does clean well. It is a bit more than others in price but I like it enough to purchase it every now and then.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Such a nice lemon smell! I like it so much but the most important is that my hands are not dry after using it. Highly recommend!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Great ingredients, aloe vera and glicerin. Smells very lemony and does not dry hands. A bit "slimey" and doesn't leather very much, but that's fine. Cleans good.

SimonaZag
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I love Avalon Organics products! They are on the top of my natural product list. And I love real citrus scents, especially lemon scent. This soap is gentle and not drying, has a delicate real lemon zest aroma. Gave 4 stars because of high pricing, sorry...