TZ

Posted on Feb 24, 2022
A great Myrrh oil- READ FURTHER!

A good myrrh oil, smells as expected, good packaging. Now for the "read further" part: I would definitely buy this again, but just know myrrh, as a resinous essential oil, no matter who you buy it from is ALWAYS one of the stickier oils that can thicken over time. Therefore I highly recommend wiping down the top and inner cap with something clean after every use so that the cap does not become difficult to remove. Close tightly and store in a cool, dark place. I happen to love the smell of myrhh, but if you have never used before, know that it is also supposed to have a strong smell.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

One of the older oils with multiple uses for religous and therapeutic purposes ranging from aromatheraphy to massage. This is a multipurpose oil that has deep earthy base notes and is extremely versatile and useful. Mixes well with Frankincense for aromatheraphy and can also be mixed with many other blends. Do experiment yourself to see what you like. Each blend may induce a different sensation and it is up to the individual to see what they like. Also great as a massage oil, eases aches away and has a slight anti-microbial function as well. All in all a very versatila and good quality oil, only wish it were less expensive.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Fast delivery and arrived safely even though without bubble wrap or something to keep my order safe, but all things are just fine. This EO is pure n happy to have it. Keep it up iHerb n Aura Acacia 👍🏻❤️💯

0665efb8-f64c-4ca9-bade-4d3aae839d1d
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

First time use Myrrh essential oil. I found it can be used with many citrus and woody floral essential oils, including frankincense, lemon, geranium, sandalwood, tea tree, jasmine, vetiver, rose, ylang ylang, rosemary and lavender and other essential oils. Good matching oil.

9838fb73-8e1f-464e-93f5-6b30bae44444
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

The scent is a nice one. I use this only 1 time a day mixed with frankincense on my knees. This brand is great quality and I’m pleased with the results I’m feeling. Wish the size was just a bit larger. They sent it wrapped up nicely too.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I am pleased with the Aura Cacia myrrh pure essential oil. The drops, though thick, come out of the bottle easily. I blend myrrh with other essential oils for facial care.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Use in conjunction with frankincense, quality is excellent Help with grounding, meditating n prayer It is also one of the gifts given by the Magi 2000 years ago!

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Have been using the aura cacia oils for many years, they are made with good heart and of good quality, which are botanical sourced, no test on animal, corporate with suppliers who work on sustainable growing practices. Fair price with authentic quality. <3

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

There is something really special about myrrh oil, I used this in my homemade toothpaste and it definately plays a wonderful role in the recipe- my recipe Coconut oil, bi carb soda, msm powder, myrrh oil, peppermint oil, frankincense oil, neem oil. Ingredients listed roughly from most to least.. i used around 10 drops of each of the oils and about 2 tbspns of the other ingredients.. perhaps more coconut oil though

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

Not of a thick consistency of Myrrh oil that I was used to, though I believe the difference is due to the different extraction method. Smell is not as sweet as I thought, quite different from the brand I bought locally, though I tried for topical use for eczema and this consistency is good for such usage!