TZ

Posted on Sep 21, 2022
¡Excelente!

Lemongrass essential oil (Cymbopogon citratus, schoenanthus or flexuosos) is an scent herb used for its culinary, aromatherapeutic and medicinal properties. It smells like a lemon breeze, bright, cheerful and bittersweet. A natural insecticide, it is a great-smelling addition to bug spray. It is a refreshing facial toner and is particularly benefit for acne-prone skin. Additionally, it is a natural antiperspirant and is effective in massage oil to help with poor circulation and muscle aches. the quality of the conposition can help to disinfecting and cleaning products.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

This lemongrass oil is great. It really does smell like fresh lemongrass and two to three drops in my essential oil diffuser goes a long way. At first I thought that the bottle was really small but I have been using it every day and I haven't even made a dent in how much is in the bottle! It's great quality and it helps with my headaches, and promotes relaxation at night.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Very happy with the purchase. I mix in bergamot (or lemongrass, or lemon) with a couple of drops of either rosemary or peppermint and one or two of either frankincense or sandalwood in my diffuser in the mornings. I like having variety of scents, which makes a bit of a pleasant surprise each morning. Really helps me to gently wake up and be alert for my busy schedule. Arrived packaged really well, albeit in a giant box for the size of the order.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on May 19, 2022

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This scent is extremely pleasing and invigorating. I find that Lemongrass is my favorite mood-boosting essential oil scent. It’s nice and natural smelling, not artificial at all. The price is good or the quality, quantity, and size of the package. Overall, I’d recommend this oil for other Lemongrass lovers!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

As always, this company's essential oil is of very good quality. Well packaged, safe cork and convenient funnel. I am very happy with this product. I would definitely not use this oil for children, because the oil has an intense smell. In fact, lemongrass essential oil is a popular tool in aromatherapy to help relieve stress, anxiety, and depression.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Aura Cacia Lemongrass essential oil is one of my favorites. It has so many uses. It’s an oil that can stand on its own without blending it with another oil. I love the clean crisp smell. I put a few drops in my toilet paper rolls and the bathroom smells heavenly. I also place drops on cotton balls and place them in my drawers and closets. And of course, I use it in my diffuser. It makes a great fragrance spray too.

The scent is great…Lovely fragrance, high quality! Buying these natural soothing essential oil for family members use and I’m sure they will like this convenient size.

150751da-0167-40e3-90e9-a5548064555f
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Great, absolutely phenomenal scent!!! This is one of the ingredients for several recipes of the thieves' oil which is said to keep off colds and flus. This is pure essential oil. Will buy again.