TZ

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I have already bought this cleaner twice. I use it at every chance I get and I use it everywhere. Some may find the smell strong but I like it. It comes in a good size and the packaging is very attractive. It cleans very well too. All natural and no toxic ingredients is absolutely great!

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Excellent product. Safe ingredients. I'm completely sold on this product and will continue to buy it from iHerb with the low price they offer.

Big fan of Aunt Fannie's cleaners. I like the sweet mandarin scent better than the lemon but I wanted to try both to see which scent I liked better

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Nice alternative for more green cleaning.....product works, and cleans well.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Works well as it should but the smell is horrible. But that's vinegar for you :)

Posted on May 17, 2022

Cleans great. Strong vinegar scent but it dissipates completely after a few minutes.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

A great way to clean with vinegar with a better scent.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I love this product for cleaning but the lemon smell is so so strong

raisedonrealfood
Posted on Sep 7, 2021

So glad this is now back in stock with the pretty new labels. My fave cleaning product - natural and gentle but also effective. Highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Not one of my favorite products. Would not reorder this fragrance. Seems to do okay cleaning. May try it in the peppermint scent.