TZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Amazing

Great taste and very good ingridients! It keeps you full for quite long because of its protein and fiber content. Perfect as a snack before or after training or a workout. Also just in generell if you´re looking after your fitness and try to keep a healthy diet. The bar size makes it perfect for traveling as well.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

quality is pretty good~ Ingredient is also good for kids. Size of package is suitable to carry. It tastes well and the use of products is convenient. It benefits a lot for kids and age range for this is wide. Kids' use of its frequency is good. And flavor is also prefect!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

The taste is nice, as well as the consistency. They keep my blood sugar from spiking, so they're a treat I can indulge in instead of cake or cookies (big help with the diet!). I'm not sure why Atkins adds extra vitamins to only two of the flavors (this one and one other, though I can't remember which it is right now). If the vitamins don't matter to you, I think there are plenty of other flavors that are as good as this or even better, so don't worry if it's sold out and go find a different one. Enjoy!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Attracted by the photo, I had no hesitation to try one. The snickerdoodle bar was not sweet as only 1 gram of sugar was contained. Lots of almond to give you a full mouth of chewy gratification! An excellent companion for those doing fitness or workout for dieting. Gluten-free is definitely a plus!

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

One of my favorites. Not too sweet, Gentle crispy chewable bar with quality nutrition and great for snacks or dessert. Ingredients fit my diet just right...high fiber and protein. I like it because it's very tasty and just the right size for a snack.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I tried all the Atkins bars and this flavour tastes the best. I don't usually like snickerdoodles because of the strong cinnamon taste but this one is in good balance. The high protein content and portable size make it a good post-workout snack.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great Product, Fast Delivery! NICELY PACKAGED NICE QUALITY RIGHT INGREDIENT NICE TASTE WELL USE CORRECT SIZING NO BAD SMELL TRUE COMPOSITION VERY BENEFICIAL GOOD FOR DIET GREAT FLAVOUR

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

We really enjoy 'Atkins' bars. They are high quality and taste like heaven. This time we tried this flavor which didn't disappoint. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This taste great as a afternoon snack for those who needs to watch their blood sugar. It only has 1G of sugar. It has the perfect amount of sweetness in my opinion. Will be repurchasing this.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

not bad, but I not the beat from atkins. ingredients 50/50 I would liek more protein in them. but still I like it and can recommend them.jyst read all ingredients well.