Page 1 - Reviews - Artnaturals, Vitamin C Brightening Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

This vitamin C serum is lovely, it has a water-like texture, absorbs fast, pairs well with other skincare products. It is hydrating and has antioxidative ingredients so it pairs well with SPF in my morning routine. It has no harmful or phototoxic oils which is a big plus. It has no scent, color is cloudy-clear. I really like that it comes in a 10ml dropper bottle, so oxidation common for vitamin C products is no issue. Additionally, this product is a small shipping saver. I will definitely buy it again, whenever it fits into my cart. I have normal to combination skin, 40yo.

8a1c4b1f-1d79-4e54-90f2-7a7e9c1057de
dc2b29dc-0470-49a5-a3da-61c8e178f7f8
525c96aa-1c0e-42f9-99c6-cf17c176560a
99d0dd29-de73-4cc0-86dd-342a622a628c
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I’m so loving it. I bought and use the small one at first to try it’s quality and got this big one now as I love the result on my face. I was going to order more but it is currently out of stock. Love the scent as well

d2537d3b-b6cb-467e-b1e8-2110bee3f2a0
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Please help me by pressing like , may you and your family always be blessed . no need to hesitate to buy this serum, because After using this Vitamin C serum for 2 weeks, I felt a significant change in my face, dark spots faded, dullness on my face slowly reduced. I recommend using this serum, because this serum also helps hydrate the skin. please press the button👍🙏

c642e829-7687-4e8c-be83-4ef5515ede1b
Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I love this vitamin C serum, it helps to protect my skin from sundemage. I use it in the morning before I apply the SPF. It is a thick serum but absorbs well. You just need 3-4 drops for cover the face, neck, chest and the back of the hands.

66ea6f04-7125-466d-8f0f-cb303f3b9390
f90f8f68-8505-4876-8017-7922833dba04
Posted on Jul 14, 2021

This is the best vitamine C serum, i have used, i have hormonal acne and very very sensitive skin, any type of oily moisturizer or makeup irritates it, luckily i have added this to my skincare and my faces feels less itchy and red and irritated thanks to this serum❤️❤️

7c14d121-17e1-434b-a669-9076805f9a82
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Small and good packaging in mini 10ml size version, preventing potential oxidation and diminished potency. Leaves my face feeling fresh and brighter, well-rested look in a bottle. Lovely efficient watery light composition, absorbs fast, combines well with other skincare products without rolling or flaking. It has antioxidative effect so I use it as part of my morning routine, before SPF. I would recommend it for all ages and skin types, especially for the price of only few bucks.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This is amazing product I use it daily the packaging was perfect the quantity is great as per the price and the fragrance and scanned is amazing I would definitely recommend to all the people it’s good for the skin it has vitamin C which is great for brightening the skin please like my comment I want points Hope this helps there are a lot of benefits for using vitamin C

149a923a-3abd-4b9c-8909-8c2bd07e6138
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My fav serum very good quality and reasonable price the size is tiny but it's enough since i use only 3 drops on my face the scent is normal the texture is sticky but gentle i have to put after it a moisturizer i ordered it twice and will always buy it

f4f32e3f-5f3c-445e-9c00-ac1dace16b23
Posted on May 27, 2022

My scars are fading away crazy. The scent is as expected. No scent but there is like a medical scent to it if that makes sense. The size is as i expected. Small and would last u like 2 weeks only. Great packaging and i love the way it feels

67b7f917-489d-434d-b572-04fa08b2f404
Posted on May 23, 2022

The scent is good.I still has not use it but I think it's a good quality and size. I think you need to starting using Vitamic C at the age of 20 I think.The package was great.Vitamic C has a lot of benefits too.it will make your skin gentle and glowing. I think it's not sensitive.

fb42779b-89f8-44e7-a512-19f7b7be93b2