TZ

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

The product came promptly and was packed and shipped in very good condition. I was pleased with the quality, freshness and long shelf life of the cereal, which, for whatever reason, I can no longer find locally on the supermarket shelves. The price was also reasonable, when purchasing the sufficient quantity to warrant free shipping.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Oat Flakes have been a favorite of mine since I was in grade school way back in 1963+. Many mornings I started my day before the bus with Post Fortified Oat Flakes, thee best, nothing like them, that is until I found Arrowhead Mills Oat Bran Flakes at I-Herb. It is deja vu for me! These outperform the originals as they emphasize organic, bran (fiber), brain power (excellent grades in school), and good health (70 years old and still going strong). Try them with warm oat milk; mmmmm good.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Arrowhead Mills makes so many wonderful products and they are top quality.. One thing I like about this cereal is that they don't add too much sugar.. Most cereals have way too much sugar.. This one is low on the sugar and also organic.. Great cereal!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

It is hard to find "clean" breakfast flakes, and I was delighted to find Arrowhead Mills Oat Bran Flakes. They are good for the health and also taste nice in a breakfast bowl. They can also be used, crushed to make a nice "bread" crumb topping for casseroles.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I love this cereal. Your site makes it easy & quick to get it delivered to me at a good price. I can’t find it anywhere. Thanks!

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

This has been our favorite cereal for many years. It offers all we were looking for: delicious rich grain/nutty flavor with low sodium and sugar.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

These flakes taste delicious. Nice and crunchy and gluten free!! They contain no sugar, which is very hard to find in a gluten free cereal. I’m hooked! :-)

Posted on May 7, 2022

The flakes were good and crunchy... the taste was okay... the size of the package and servings are okay ... Better than the ones in the supermarkets regarding the quality and ingredients... you can dark chocolate or dried fruit that you like with it.. makes a difference and taste good . overall the product is okay ☺️

Posted on Jun 6, 2021

this is my second order. the first time it was more thick and it was great. this time it's thinner and the colour is more bright... i ordered two packs and they both different from the first one i got which was way better in texture and taste. this time it gets soft really fast in the milk :(

e428c8db-35f2-4581-ab01-ed89810ec923