TZ

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
Amaranth is pure gold!

This little grain or I should say flower is remarkable. It delivers a whole grain power punch of protein and vitamins that is unsurpassed in nutrition from a plant. It has a nutty wholesome clean taste and can be added to almost any dish. Makes great protein bars mixed with fruit and your favorite nut. Try it I know you will enjoy! Arrowhead mills always has superb quality products. I give it 5 stars!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Good one. I use to put it to my healthy bread with another different type of seeds. If you never try it before so just need time to understand the taste of it. But it is toooooo much healthy and this is more important now days. Ingredients are 100% amaranth, with a good quality. A good package with a clip.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Just found out about benefits of Amatanth. This is a new product for me to try. It has almost all the same qualities as quinoa.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Very good price. Amaranth flour adds a very unique taste that's enjoyable. Give it a try, it's natural and organic. Best quality I've found yet.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

As part of alkaline diet regime, Amaranth adds to the variety that I can consume. Healthy ingredient and tasteful grain that can be used for various recipes. Great value for money too!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Very nice amaranth. No cracked hulls or mold, no rancid seeds. I use it in soups and porridge. If you want to give your soups or stews a bot more body then add a fee spoonfuls!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

All-in-all, I was generally pleased with the Arrowhead Amaranth. On the up side: the recommended amount of water did absorb into the grain and bind as expected. (I have tried other brands of Amaranth that didn't absorb or bind sufficiently). On the down side: I did find, while consuming, a few tiny "rock-like" pieces in the grain. Very odd - and, they were literally impossible to chew! I do purchase other Arrowhead ancient grains and have never had this issue with those. So, while I may give this Amaranth another try, it will be with a bit of hesitancy.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Amaranth is a little forgotten grain. It might not fit so well modern agriculture. I believe it is the best grain that exists. Using it is also not as easy as with most of the grains.

Posted on Feb 11, 2021

I am not sure that this supplement works, because I took it together with the vitamin complex. But I think it's good. I recommend that you try it. If my review helped, please like it

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Healthy product. Looks like quinoa, similar and tastes. Only bursts like bubble chocolate. Worth to try.

99e77803-9c8e-4650-aac8-5d3b5b153299