Page 1 - Reviews - Arm & Hammer, Essentials with Natural Deodorizers, Deodorant, Juniper Berry, 2.5 oz (71 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 9, 2022

Me and my wife were looking for a quality deodorant without the harmful composition such as the mass market ones, we decided to give this a try. Now we both use it all the time! The scent is light and pleasant, It is good for both male and female. We are very conscious of the ingredients of the things we use daily and this deodorant is great for the people who take their health seriously, and honestly there is not a lot of alternatives. Definitely recommend!

4f3dda91-fdff-44fe-9977-5c0206bcf87c
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

scent - a bit masculine but refreshing scent size -this lasts very long for the size package - a bit too wife for me but it works routine - use it everyday after showering/bathing feel - a gel frequency - USE IT EVERY DAY GUYS One of the best natural deodorants. If you don't like the crystal type or roll on, this one's wayyy better and easier to use. it leaves you smelling fresh, even if you sweat on a hot day (i live in the desert- Doha,QA). Its a clear gel, if you apply too much it can build up a bit, so be wary.

5ac5aba8-8f29-4528-b68e-00dfdc39df4f
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I like this deodorant. Of couse, the main reason is a composition without harmful additives. Aslo I like its quality and smell. This is unisex deodorat. I feel fresh during all day. The color is transparent. It doesn't leave white marks on dark clothes after using. Finally, it does not roll on skin during the day. I cannot say that it is strong deodorant. For my husband It is weak.But I like it! And my son also. I recomend it! Do you like my review? Please, put LIKE ))) Thanks

29deb6cd-2a01-4577-b893-97dabbed8b84
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I wasn't expecting the arrival for a while because of the current COVID situation. It was very fast. I received it in four days. Direct import usually takes seven days or longer. I've been using this product for five years now. Five stars for the product and five stars for the delivery. Thanks seller.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I like this deodorant because it works well in a harsh environment and is free of aluminum, parabens, and phthalates. It doesn't work for many hours and by the end of the day there is not enough protection, but I still like it. We were travelling and my husband forgot his deodorant. He decided to try mine. He was impressed and he likes the smell (it's unisex, some girls might think it's more a male product rather than female), so he told me to order it for him as well next time.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

So I've been using A&H deodorants for quite a few years but always stayed with the unscented ones. For some odd reason I decided to try this and it actually smells pretty good! Effectiveness is similar to the other scents (which is expected) but something different once in a while is good. I'm happy to have tried it and will buy again.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I have a young son who sweats a lot and has a bit of an odor but I didn’t want to get a deodorant with a ton of harsh chemicals. I decided to try this one and it works surprisingly well to keep him dry and odor free. The smell is sweet but neutral enough to be worn by either sex. I highly recommend.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I tend to get eczema from using regular drugstore deodorants, so my dermatologist recommended to switch non-alcoholic and non-aluminum option, the mission to find one was harder that expected. This one feels moisturizing, and suits for everyday use. Also since I started using it, after a couple weeks, I felt that I actually I don’t as smelly as I used to if not all, I find myself using deodorants less frequently. I do have to add! That if you already smelly, this product won’t help at covering, since the scent is very light. Takes time to get use to the feeling, but after that you won’t be able to switch to regular deodorants.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I often order this deodorant. It’s better for you, as in it doesn’t contain all the chemicals that other, store bought ones do. At times with alternative deodorants, I find that their antiperspirant affect does not work well on me, or maybe on guys in general. Though I find that this one does, and the smell is quite pleasant and subtle at the same time. Need to re-order since I am running out. I just wish herb was doing a deal for these again - I used buy these on a special deal of 4 for the price of 2 if memory serves.