Page 1 - Reviews - Arm & Hammer, AdvanceWhite, Extreme Whitening Toothpaste, Clean Mint, 4.3 oz (121 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I like the colour and flavor which is of high quality this is my second purchase, the order was well packaged and i like the size of the product. not good for children age 6 because of the composition, it was gentle and mild not sensitive to the teeth and helps keep it clean.

596ab5a9-189e-4644-8f09-304fbfda5053
Posted on May 15, 2022

The flavour reminds me of really old school 90s toothpaste but I don't mind it at all. It's quite big in size, so if you're in a solo household, it could last you a while. It left my mouth feeling very fresh and teeth, clean. I need more time to see if it actually helps with whitening my teeth.

f5c91faa-3fa5-476f-b6b7-422521d56023
cd520a79-b2b3-4675-a5a3-97b890b03d2e
Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I’ve been using this toothpaste for about 14 years. I use to use Colgate, but after moving in with my husband I switched over. In the beginning I remember it tasted a little salty but nothing to major that you can’t get use to. Arm & Hammer use to put a description slip inside each toothpaste box that would show a teeth whitening color progression. They discontinued putting it in about 5 years back. It really does whiten your teeth at least 2 shades whiter. My teeth weren’t too bad to begin with. My husband swears it whitened his teeth 3 or 4 shades. Overall its not harsh or irritating on your gums or teeth. I remember Colgate Total would leave my mouth feeling numb and my orange juice would taste sour if I drank it right after brushing my teeth. But not with this toothpaste. It has a great taste. And it’s a great value. I’m so glad that now iherb has this as a subscribe and save item.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Realy great product, I have noticed the difrence from the first couple uses, it return the natural white tooth color gradually , but I think that you need to pause using it from time to time, and then use it again so it will be more effective

0e5eecad-57ff-43cf-bff9-00df43aaf432
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

This toothpaste is always the best.. It whitens your teeth naturally.. It doesn't hurt the gum.. It's not the 1st time I'm buying this but I'm definitely buying it again and again.. Thank you for liking my review ❤️

ac42bee8-d1ad-4941-a4a2-ce1831693b4f
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The flavor is not good in my opinion, I don’t use it daily. Though the quality looks leget, it’s good in terms of size, the packaging is good, I think I’m seeing some results so I think the benefit is the whitening. My teeth feel clean afterwards and it’s gentle.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is the toothpaste for when you want absolutely clean teeth. The sweet lingering flavor means you have to rince your mouth thoroughly afterwards unless you really like it. As with other arm and hammer products you can feel it's quite potent, but I haven't had any issues with my teeth or gums using this, whether with an electric or manual toothbrush.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Great toothpaste for any age. Perfect size and packaging and high quality ingredients are something I find very nice in a toothpaste. Works for my sensitive teeth and keeps them neat and clean while doing it gently. Flavor is not strong and one of the benefits is clearly visible whitening

Posted on May 7, 2022

I ordered it twice I really like it because the quality it’s very good and really see the benefit Of the toothpaste of the teeth it’s so clean and bright and the size it’s very good and package. Age use flavor composition sensitive gentle . So I recommend that

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is probably my 4th tube. The flavor needs some time to adjust to its not the best but i'm fine with it. Leaves your mouth feeling very clean. My teeth are sooooo much whiter than they used to be. The size is great honestly it lasts for a while. I have sensitive gums so this works for me just make sure to use a soft toothbrush :)