TZ

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package use

d3833483-2a14-4d64-a55e-e9355391e28f

It surely does what it says. I like that I had no stomach torment, yet you do need to be close to the restroom when it hits you. I just completed 7 days and will require seven days break and do the other 7. I simply don't have any desire to be crapping 4 times each day each and every day for 14 straight days. I think this is a preferred option over a purgative. No aggravation and a significant chunk of time must pass before it hits you, and it makes it more, dislike a diuretic victory. Gross, I know, yet I believe it's an or more for the survey.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I been using this product for years on and off when I want to feel clean in and out and not bloated. Never had any issues or bad reactions. I would recommend it if you wanna start your clean eat diet with the right food or just to feel fresh and light.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This is a good supplement to take in the beginning of a diet. You cleanse your intestines first and get rid of the toxins. It is made of natural ingredients, so hopefully has other benefits. But I suggest taking 1 pill at a time, as the result can be quite violent.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I reeeeeally know this product and it works, at least to be honest it helps a lot with constipation and even when you are used to laxatives, you can throw those away.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I do this once a year to benefit my health. Improves my overall well-being. Excellent quality ingredients and you see the effects almost immediately.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

It greatly speeds up digestion and cleanses toxins from the body. For me is serving size too strong, so i take 1-2 tablet per day, because is enough.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

feel a little improvement although my weight didnt drop at all

6493622e-6caf-4008-a189-dbc144182c6f
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

the first 2 days it did show promises I am now on day 6 and my usual constipation. I lost half a kilo. it promises to make you regular. if there is improvement I will edit. as for energy so far have not noticed a difference. Hopefully that will improve in the next 8 days. I am having trouble falling asleep since I started on the tablets but to be fair it might just be a coincide.

67fe0648-4356-4c58-9176-8d631ac0b66a
Posted on May 31, 2022

I received my parcel on 21/5 and it has been just 1.5 weeks. I do not see much big difference 🙃 if I have to say whether it works.. I probably say I go to the loo more than before ?