TZ

Posted on Apr 14, 2022
Accurate & Easy to Use

I purchased this as my old pill splitter didn’t cut my prescription pills evenly in half (10mg to 5mg). It’s very easy to use - has a clear plastic screen so you can check if the pill is placed correctly before cutting. Very pleased with the purchase and have been using with no issues for 3 months.

6ce67812-3501-4c9b-9610-f37ea0a15442
56267cd4-931f-4de7-a7ff-f170225acf0e
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Good product, I can split a pretty small round pill in 8 parts. It's not always super precise, but it works for me. It's a life saver, very practical to have. I'm glad I ordered it. Also, it makes pill splitting much easier. Some pills are very hard and cutting them with a knife is time consuming. I can really recommend this product.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I was sooooo happy when iherb started carrying this pill cutter. I had a really old one that was wearing down and did not know the brand to find it anywhere. I immediately recognized “my pill cutter” when I saw the image and bought two. I found that a lot of pill cutters just sort of crushed pills and make a mess of them. It’s not like that would never happen with this pill cutter, but it is generally pretty clean and also pretty accurate if you use the v opening to center your medication.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Very good, and DURABLE. I also have one from Walgreens (the higher price - the Walgreens one: the blade may bend over time, and the opening / closing of the cap around the hinges gets stuck sometimes after repeated use). With this APEX, I use it everyday and it's been a few months, and it still feels like new from day 1.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This is my first pill splitter, and I am very impressed. It certainly beats my previous method of just eyeing the pill and pressing down with a knife until one half goes flying off somewhere. I have a small pill that I have to cut into fourths. The splitter is easy to understand how to use, just push the pill into position and close the lid gently and it splits easily and stays inside the container until you open it. Has made my life much easier!

Very good quality, easy to use. I use it to cut small tablets into halves and quarters to reduce dose. It gives perfect quarters or halves every time without crushing them. The cutting chamber is completely closed so the split pills do not go flying all over the place. Designed in safe way, not hurt your finger! Highly recommended! Thank you very much for your 👍 and your attention!❤️

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I have bought a few things from Apex and they seem to just be a really high quality brand. This splitter is super sharp, and perfectly cuts pills. Usually others I’ve had crush part of the pill into powder and chunks, with only one half being a perfect half. This cuts perfectly, leaving two perfect halves of a pill. I also love that there’s a spot to hold the pills too! I definitely recommend this.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

If you have pills that are not thick, this will be great for you. Because blade protector does not retract enough if the case is not allmost closed, so it blockes the blade and it can not make the cut. I used it on b12 sublingual nuggets from solgar and it's a bit messy but i'm all right with that because it holds the pill inside. It doesn't fly all over the place like when you use a kitchen knife.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

The quality of the cut depends on the structure of thepill. The placement is easy to be made with some care, for any size of the pill

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

It's ok if you split scored pills... Otherwise no.... make sure that your pill is meant to be split or this will not work