Page 1 - Reviews - Andalou Naturals, Styling Cream, Argan Oil and Shea, Moisture Rich, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Love this styling cream! I have fine and oily hair. This product makes my hair more manageable and easy to style. I love the way my hair feel, they feel hydrated, soft and voluminous. This leave-in doesn't weight my hair down. Also the size... it's so big! And I only apply a small amount so it will last forever :)

ba904a18-2e2d-4b4e-ac5a-9e58d302719b
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

This was my first time trying this product and I love it. It doesn't feel heavy and dries with a flexible hold, not hard and crunchy. I highly recommend this cream if you have wavy or curly hair like me. It is lightly scented with a fruity/citrus fragrance and is free of harsh chemicals.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Very easy to use. I have wavy hair and use it when I want little styling and it prevents all frizz. I put it in damp hair and let it air dry. It has no hold, so it should not be used instead of styling gel. It has great scent and I only have to use very little of the product each time, so the bottle will last for very long time.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

My favorite styling product. Thick and creamy texture. Not overly scented. Smells pleasant like vanilla and tangerine. I’ve used this for a pixie cut all the way to shoulder length hair for scrunched waves. Run through wet hair.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Wonderful styling cream. Your hair feels soft and smells good. It looks good too, like your hair should look. Not hard or clumpy. Another good product from iHerb.

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

The styling cream step in my routine has become essential in achieving defined waves/curls. I apply about 1/2 tsp to freshly washed hair after using the leave-in conditioner (same brand and line as this). Once it has been raked in all throughout my hair I scrunch my hair to encourage the curl pattern to form and then let my hair air dry for a soft, yet defined look. The styling cream layers well under gel and/or mousse which I do use if looking for more hold. The scent is very nice, subtle, and it dissipates quickly in my experience, it won’t clash with perfume, etc. I have used this on non-wash days when I’ve damped my hair by spritzing water on it and then added some additional styling cream to refresh my hair, using much less on these days to avoid a heavy product build-up between washes. Packaging is a soft, easy squeezable tube which I prefer to the tubs or jar style containers other curling creams sometimes come in. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Now I can manage my hair easily with this product definitely gonna recommend it

e00eb80e-b0f2-4f44-bd5c-ca8463770a8a
Nuha95
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I ordered it for my 3 year old daughter bc she had curly hair and she has a lot of baby hair that was sticking out. This was not so great the aloe vera gel worked much better than this one and i tried it for three weeks but it’s not that great

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

It’s a good styling cream for curly hair but it makes the hair stiff and not soft. I don’t like the orange smell too

8307e77c-055f-4f67-a6c2-a309465bd209
Posted on Apr 30, 2021

I have 3a-c curls and I'm using this on slightly damp hair between wash days, I put some and it instantly gives back the bounce! I love that it is (almost) frangrance free (I have frangrance sensetivity), it has moderate hold with no crunch. I only feel like I can't layer it for too many days because the curls get clumped and heavy.. But that'a the nature of 1 week curls haha I really recommend it overall!