Page 1 - Reviews - Andalou Naturals, Night Repair Cream, Resveratrol Q10, Age-Defying, 1.7 oz (50 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 12, 2022

This moisturizer is creamy and therefore a little goes a long way. It feel nice on the skin and skin feels nourished and soft. I don’t think it will do anything dramatic as far as anti age it and the best bet for that would be using a retinol with this on top as I’ve been doing this and it works nicely. Ingredients are very moisturizing so suitable for the dryer skin types.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I've been using this night cream for years and have no complaints. (In fact, I've tried other night creams and always find myself going back to this one!) Lovely light vanilla scent, thick-but-not-greasy texture, layers nicely over all my other products. My skin is on the drier side and this is very moisturizing but not so intense that I can't use it during the summer. I also use it on my décolletage with a couple drops of retinol. Highly recommend!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

This is my second purchase - its not oily and it does what it needs to. It scent is super duper amazing too - i wish it came in bigger package! :D the texture is also not too thick - its smooth white cream - i use it every night and my age is 29!

admon84
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I wanted my mom to start taking care of her skin at night, came across this cream, and bought it. My mom had used it for about 4 months, every night, her skin had become much softer, moist, and a better texture. I love the Resveratrol - powerful anti oxidant - try taking it internally too :)

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I have liked and purchased this brand for years and have always been satisfied. Thrilled there is a night cream. You do not need to put this on at dinner to get it to absorb before you go to bed to not mess up the pillow. Skin feels great when I wake up; not dry and scratchy.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Love this cream to moisturise. Beautiful creamy texture for moisturising my dry and sensitive skin. I use this as my day cream as well. Very subtle scent. Even though fragrance is the last ingredient on it's label, meaning the least amount, I will be glad when they take it out due to its toxicity and use essential oil or a plant extract. Lovely cream for any age or season.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Good quality, not oily with nice scent. Texture is fine. Resveratrol is a powerful antioxidant and have anti-aging benefits. Have sensitive skin but have been using it every night after shower to moisturize the face, so far no issue. The size is just nice and love the packaging, will buy again.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I waited a few weeks to post a review and this product works. Makes skin smooth and soft. Finishes matte so it can be layered with sunblock and foundation. Non drying even if it is matte. I use the night cream for both day nd night and it is not too thick. Smells subtle not too rosey

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Love Andalou products!! Use this particular cream at night. Wash my face well after supper, then add the cream...figure it will be absorbed well before getting into bed. Use the other cream, (orange one) Probiotic + vitamin C every morning!! Great quality, AND wonderful sales service using iherb!!!! Fast shipping too. Thanks so much, D. (Ottawa)

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Since I have combination skin, I notice that I tend to break out on my T-zone when I apply this all over my face. I love the ingredients so I just use this for my neck and decollete. I usually use it only at night time. I am in my mid-30s.