Page 1 - Reviews - American Health, Ester-C with D3, 60 Vegetarian Tablets - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I came across the benefits of taking ester C and vitamin D, especially during the current pandemic. . I am so happy to find this ester C + D in a single tablet. A 2-in-1 tablet, which is so convenient. The tablet size is acceptable. Hope it helps to boost my immunity.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I have read a lot of the ester C. I am so happy that I found this item ester C + Vit D. Instead of taking 2 separate supplements, this 2-in-1 formulation is just ideal for me. The tablet size is acceptable. Will purchase again.

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

Finally in stock Great combination to strengthen our immune system. Usually parents have separate vitamins of each with lower dose. Will see if it improves their Vit D 25 - OH level.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

Bought this for friend’s mum. She had weak stomach and this brand doesn’t give her upset stomach like other brands…non acidic

26c5abb6-1611-4a86-89ff-cace1dfac923
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

great product. high vit c but gentle on stomach. plus vit D3 too so really good to boost immune everyday

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

We have been buying Ester C for a very long time. This is great for since it is non-acidic.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Stomach friendly, no bad filing. I take it every day, more than one year

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

One of the supplement that i have to stock at home. This is my 3rd purchase.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

used it for 1 year and really effective for me

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Very reliable brand and vitamin supplement that works for me through the years.