Page 1 - Reviews - American Health, Ester-C with Citrus Bioflavonoids, 500 mg, 450 Vegetarian Tablets - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 22, 2022

Good quality of Vitamin C. Bonus are the added bioflavonoid complex. The capsules are large in size but easy to swallow. They have a light fruity taste. I have a sensitive stomach, so I take this Vitamin C, which is not acidic and does not cause pain or irritation. Its have effect for me for immunity during the winter months. This package is enough for me for more than 3 months.

4a776ff8-cb0a-4af4-a9eb-b291c9b01bd1
668e04b2-481c-4dc5-a714-42faa3c31e96
Posted on Sep 4, 2021

This product is high quality. I bought Ester-C for second time, because it’s a good option for people with gastritis like me! No bad feeling after taking a pill. I’m using it usually during autumn and spring seasons (1 per day), also when I’m feeling unwell, cold (2 per day) etc. Be safe :) Thanks for 👍 in advance!

708f617f-506b-48ff-a3de-32de8f1b7ee6
Posted on May 20, 2022

It’s very helpful for me and my family to recover sooner after getting a cold or other slight illnesses. We usually take it as long as we start to have any symptoms. Of course, drinking more warm water, taking hot showers, and getting enough rest also help a lot. BTW, the size is easier to swallow. The quality and ingredient are both very good.

109c0a63-3ec2-4dec-9783-6acb72825215
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I bought this because they claim for the non-acidic formula (which would be perfect for peptic ulcers). They came in tablet form. I live in a very hot and humid country and there is no moisture issue with the tablet at all. They have good stability, no color or odor change and are easy to swallow.

e6e7bd38-cddd-4ac0-bef1-d3f8a4545cf8
8c218e29-ff62-4148-a4bd-65296f8b2ef3
5400401d-8a8c-42a1-ab56-8d62938bb4f6
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

good product. because i have acid reflux i search non acidic vit C. ester C is the famous one and my top choice. to maintain health, immune or when feeling sick just take this. I pick large bottle to make sure stock last longer at home. combine with discount make this product cheaper to buy at iherb plus the shipping is good, free and including custom clearance. arrived in my door in 2 weeks approx. in my opinion iherb need a little more sturdy box.

278485a8-2e88-4ee2-ae6c-21417f424b3c
Posted on Jul 7, 2021

I think this would be my 3rd or 4th bottle. I like that it is vegetarian and non acidic. This is the brand I am giving my father due to his hyperacidity. Although it is a bit pricy, this is a good buy especially for those who are hypersensitive to other Vitamin C.

9ba301b6-4252-40a7-a261-82b86c64fe96
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It's involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

If your current vitamin C gives you stomach acid issues, give these a try. These are the best antioxidant vitamin C you can purchase. The quality of the ingredients is superb, with a higher quantity of citrus flavonoids than other varieties. They have less acidity, and never gave me a sour stomach in all the years I have used them. Also, I prefer these 500mg because their size is easier to swallow than the 1000 mg.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I definitely into this brand due to it really helps me to keep my immunity as rock solid due to rich in antioxidants and the potency is good to take one per day. The quality is amazing and the ingredients are clean as well. The size of the supplement is enough to keep with me everywhere. 500 mg are perfect and enough. I had no problems in my stomach at all which mean is good too.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I take these when I need to "Go". Instead of chemicals, these will help you. You can take more until you go. I'm not a doctor, but My Doctor told me how to use this product. It has to be Ester C though, not other kinds. It also helps with immune issues. There is no real taste and tablets are easier to swallow than capsules. HIgh quality product!