TZ

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Reliable for boosting immune system. Original flavor is preferred over the citrus one because this has no sour taste. Also gently on stomach; does not cause acidity. Effects as mentioned is reliable, can't leave the house without taking it. Quality ingredients. Size of tablet is manageable (not too big or difficult to take).

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This can be a lifesaver while traveling especially when everyone's immunity drops. I love how it tastes and the almost immediate effect it has. Too bad I can't take it while breastfeeding due to its high vitamin c content, which would slow the milk flow down. But it keep in mind, once it's open, it will start to oxidate.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

It taste great! Better than I expected. My son prefer this berry flavour than the orange ones. I bought this for my mum as she prefer the chewable time. It is not easy to find the vitamin C in combination with zinc and its chewable. I am happy that I found this product. The size is good, not too big. Just nice and easy to chew.

An effective quality product with excellent taste makes it easier to take drugs to strengthen the immune system Does not cause very equal excess acidity but a relatively high price for the small amount

222691ac-2d41-477f-ba74-16bfe683b715
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I’m a fan of Airborne immune support supplement but I feel this ‘Berry’ range is less authentic than the rest like Lime and Elderberry. It’s also a little too sweet for me. Having said that, I don’t doubt that the quality is good and they use trusted ingredient.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Great taste! imagine chewing a tablet that contains multiple vitamins that helps improve your immune system, well I'm happy as I'm healthier the moment I purchased and take this product few months ago, still taking , and will take it for more years to come .

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This is what my brother needed he likes sweets but doesn’t like to take vitamins with this I had him 😬 now he takes 2 a day and both of us happy

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This is a great product with all the essential vitamins to keep your immune system in check especially during cold and flu season. I like they are chewable so you can take them anytime. The very berry flavor is great.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I live in MX and it was impossible to get these vitamins. OK they are sold in Amazon but greatly overpriced. I am a happy customer, my vitamins came on time, original product, sealed, etc. I got the "very berry" flavor and it Is as good as I remember. oh! It also has a special herbal blend to support the inmune system! P.S. I live in México and these aren't sold here. Thanks Iherb, I am a happy customer!!

6b3a2db1-11f7-4d3f-8b99-00ebc3655985
d291c843-e2bf-4f19-84e3-b5b38fbd837d
e078c4f2-0b7c-4da3-ab9b-92b58a1be72e
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Love this berry flavor. I drink this every morning to start my day. It's all I need to boost my energy.

e3280055-80dc-479d-a322-ff274e17521a