Page 1 - Reviews - AfterSpa, Mesh Pouf, 2 Pack - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

These loofah sponges are amazing! The texture of the product leaves your skin feeling smoother and cleaner. It's perfect for those who have sensitive skin and want to feel cleaner and fresher! Its easy to use and when I add body wash to the product, it instantly lathers up!

3f1e2a12-3f38-460d-abe4-ff960c71adab
Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I just love these loofas. They are very high quality. When I use them in the shower they make my smooth body feel to good. They clean my smooth body and they make my body feel so soft and smooth. I will always buy these because it make my smooth body feel so smooth and gentle. I like them so much I can't wait to use them when I take a shower. I find myself taking more showers because I just can't wait to use them on my fragile and smooth body.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I am very happy with these mesh poufs. They are of good unlike others I have bought. There was no scent to them which is good. I gave the lavender one to my sister for Christmas along with other "pampering " products from IHerb. She was very happy with everything I gave her. I like that they came in a package of two (one for my sister and one for me!) I would recommend buying this product.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

The scent of a plastic doll but not over the top. Just the right size for a small adult or a child. It's ok quality for the price and hasn't unraveled yet. I can use it on my sensitive areas for gentle exfoliation and removing dry skin so great benefit there. Good for all ages.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Pretty big and makes great foamy bubble. My kids use it with liquid soap and it helps them not to overuse the soap. It’s more dense and bigger than what you see from a cosmetic section at Target and other grocery stores. Since it’s pretty inexpensive, I will keep ordering more when necessary.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I like it quality and it's good size. It's easy use it, i like it the package. It' nice color and coverage,texture,age,scent,benefit,composition, gentle and sensitive it'good. feel it is so nice and dry.

Mummyummy
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Good Quality and average size for bath, lasted more than a month before it expanded double of its size. Lathering foam is good on skin so far : )

Posted on May 16, 2022

The quality and size are excellent for the price.. i use everyday in shower and its gentle for sensitive and dry skin and dont feel scratchy

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I've used these types of scrubbers for years and they never seem to last very long. These seem to be of much better quality than your typical grocery store ones and are a little bigger as well.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Good quality. They don’t fall apart like some others do. Even months later, when it’s past time to replace them, they’re still holding together well.