Page 1 - Reviews - Advanced Clinicals, Collagen, Skin Rescue Lotion, 16 oz (454 g) - iHerb
TZ
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I love this lotion! I only use it on my body but it is say that you can you use it on your face, neck and body! I have been using it for almost 1 month already every night and for about 2 weeks, I have noticed that my skin is much more softer and moist! The lotion is not greasy at all and it is well absorbed! I have already purchased my 2nd bottle! For that price , I am more than happy! 👍 Please like my comment if you find it useful.

SafaDar
Posted on Jun 29, 2021

It gave me a lot of hydration to my full body and face. It is a rescue. My skin is smooth and fully hydrated all the time, in addition that i noticed that the fine lines on my body are disappearing with the use of this collagen. It also creates a sense of fullness in my face. My skin looks more healthy and youthful.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This is amazing leaves the skin so moisturized and actually last a long time the texture is so good too and it worked for my sensitive skin i use it in the summer and the quality is so good .. the size is huge too and it doesn’t have a scent

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

It is really good product for its price. I have already consumed 2 tubs.. and it really helps my skin moisturized specially the dry areas like my hands, knees and my heels.. got my heels repaired from hard dry skin. Will order more. And it is not sticky on skin.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I soooo love this moisturizer. after using my retinol. i used this as my moisturizer. after exfoliating day. i used this as moisturizer. no strong scent thats why i love it. i used this on arms too because i have kp. the texture is so nice . i love how it feels on my face. i really love the quality of advance clinicals products. i been using this and their retinol.alternately. the size and packaging is for the win. i love how big the size and last for i guess 2-3 months.ive been using this for a month now. and i just love it.i think this is best for all ages.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I have a serious dried skin problem and I can definitely see the result for my skin. My skin is a lot tighter and I don't feel the dried itchiness under the aircon for the whole day. As there is no smell, so I add some lavender oil inside to make it more relaxing.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Haven't used it for long,used it as a moituriser for my face which is dry and sensative and it made my skin feel really nice,not tight..It has no scent to it..a good quality cream..nice size container.Has a pump so not too much cream come out..

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I love this product but I'm not sure it removes cellulite or anything but it does keep me moisturised. It's not too greasy but it is kind of thick when you try to rub it into your skin. I love the texture and the smell is not too overwhelming. I would repurchase this product.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I love this product! Very good value, the bottle is huge! Also great that it comes with the little pump (I always hate sticking my fingers into my skin cream, no matter how clean they are). It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft and hydrated without feeling sticky. I have very sensitive skin and this seems very gentle (no breakouts!)

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Advanced Clinicals is a trusted and reliable brand. The Collagen cream is very moisturizing and excellent for my dry and mature skin. I also take collagen supplements and have noticed a remarkable smoothness to my skin since using both. This is an excellent value in terms of quality and cost.