Page 1 - Reviews - Acure, Radically Rejuvenating, Whipped Night Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

Love the product and I will buy it again! It is listed as a night cream but I used it for the day when I felt when my skin needed it. Contains excellent ingredients, odorless, rich but well absorbed into the skin . If I helped you with this review, I would appreciate getting your "like"! :) Thank You!

13ce2c98-88c7-4f1d-87b5-abf7a360756d
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I was looking for a dupe of Drunk Elephant's peptide cream and I read this was one of them and it I am really happy that I ordered it. I am 45years old and I have dry skin (thanks to tretinoin). It is very moisturizing and absorbs quickly without feeling greasy. I use it every night after my tretinoin and it sooths, hydrates and moisturizes my skin.

a67ac188-3952-4188-bc46-9aa2a228fe6c
b2e8a6dd-3569-45b8-911e-c74c111923b2
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This is my favorite cream for dehydrated skin. It works magic in combination with my vitamin C serum. Skin feels nourished and plump. To be honest I like using it during the day too. the scent is pleasant and not overpowering. I would like all my creams to be in texture like this.

5bb6f193-1dab-4cfe-8883-db8c12151b14
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

This is a thick, emollient yet non-greasy cream that glides on like a dream for my combination dry skin! I use it both day and night, and it pairs well with my pure Vitamin C (daytime) & Retinol (nighttime). Combined with The Ordinary’s Amino Acid & it’s the perfect dupe for Drunk Elephant’s Protini at a fraction of the price! Will definitely continue to repurchase this as its working so well for me :)

414f287f-c309-4b0a-88bc-db8f251f5eac
e95df530-3e6d-4f7f-9b45-47730df62753
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I come back and update my reviews pretty regularly and I'm about halfway through this tube of night cream. It is one of the most luxurious creams I've ever used. I was starting to get undereye reactions to something, but after I stopped using a Skin Revolution product the problem went away. I was really happy to realize the problems weren't from this cream because that's how much I enjoy the finish. It really does plump up your skin. My skin soaks it up so I wouldn't say it's a final step kind of cream. I still have to use something more occlusive at night or moisturize during the day on top of this. I will repurchase this for sure.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Bought it as a dupe for Protini because I read that the first third of the ingredient list is the same. Well here’s the lowdown on how I think it compares to DE - Texture - it’s richer than Protini, but not as rich as Lala - I’d say it’s somewhere in between. Is the texture as luxurious as DE? No, it’s not - it’s probably closer to a well-made drugstore moisturizer, but at this price point I’m not complaining Smell - When I first started using it, I noticed a somewhat chemical smell that dissipated quite quickly, but these days I don’t really notice it anymore. Not sure if the smell isn’t there anymore, or if I’ve gotten used to it. Efficacy - here’s where the product stands out. does it work well? Yes, and I dare say nearly as well as Protini does. I’ve used it pretty much every day for the last month after my Protini ran out, and have not noticed much of a difference One issue to note - the product at the nozzle dries out really quickly, so the next day when I open the tube there invariably is a hard nub of moisturizer that I either have to remove or ignore. It doesn’t really dissolve back into the rest of the product even if I mix it with my finger. See the attached image for more info tl;dr - this is a great product at a fantastic price point; would highly recommend as a dupe for Protini!

ae5e3a8e-ff10-4d79-9db5-ee89fe0e69d7
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Very smoothing on the skin. After using this overnight I really notice a difference in the smoothness of my cheeks in the morning. I avoid using this on my nose as I have combination skin and am breakout prone in the t-zone. I noticed this is a bit clogging on my nose, but is still worthwhile for the other parts of my face. I would buy again. I layer Cosrx ultimate nourishing rice overnight mask over the top of this, in the cheek and forehead areas, for additional hydration.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I have used this cream for two weeks now , having sensitive skin it did not cause any negative reaction, it is light and feels nice on the skin, absorbs quickly. There is a certain glow to the face but i will have to keep on using it to have more feedback. So far so good!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I’ve been using it for quite some time now and I can see the anti-aging and moisturizing effect. It has a pleasant scent and texture and is great for sensitive skin. Love the composition of the product and I value that it’s vegan and cruelty free. Great quality product that I’ll be buying in the future.

AnaAna
Posted on May 31, 2022

This is good quality face cream. The texture of this cream is thick but easily spreadable. It has light herbal scent. The moisturizing level is good, skin feels calmed after this cream. I use this cream every night after washing my face. The size of the package is small but little goes long way.