TZ

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I have bad terrible skin my whole life, so I have a lot of redness and deep scars on my cheeks. This has made the biggest difference in my skin in only four days. I used to use beauty counter counter time but it became too expensive for me so I looked at similar ingredients and this was relatively close to it. It’s made a quicker difference in my skin - takes care of old and new acne. It’s a little drying so I wouldn’t use as a moisturizer but it’s perfect for scarring!!!!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I bought this product as a retinol alternative while breastfeeding. I love the effect it has on the skin, in the morning I wake up to a better texture and plump skin. However too much can cause irritation. The texture is a light cream but the smell is unpleasant. Overall this is a great product, not to mention good value for money, and I will definitely repurchase. Do your own research however from what I've seen this is a good retinol alternative for pregnancy and breastfeeding...

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

the cream is to die for! there is no scent which I love! the quality of the cream is thick but absorbs extremely well! the size is perfect. I have already noticed benefits of using this cream daily! it is so moisturizing and works very well on sensitive skin!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I love this product and have been using the same in a serum form and have now added this for nighttime and my skin loves it. I have lots of comments on how good my skin is looking

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

This has been my favorite moisturizer for a few months now , and this is the first time I've ever bought it. My mom loves it as well In fact she stole it from me..

iYamsi
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

One of my favourites. Bakuchiol Acure's products are just great. The scent is soft, you don't need to use a big amount of product for your face so it last more than expected and leaves skin hydrated, soft and radiant.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

The quality of the product is very good, I like the ingredients, they are clean and healthy, the size is very good, good packaging, best cream I have tried.. especially that bakuchiol instead of retinol

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

It's not as effective as retinol, but it's safe for pregnancy and seems to show some improvement on my forehead lines. A bit drying, so follow with a thick moisturizer!

Posted on May 13, 2022

I thought this would be thicker than the whipped night cream, however I am surprised that it is lighter, and after one night use I can see my skin more stable with less redness. Will continue to use to see the effect.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I have acne that always leaves me with dark spots/hyperpigmentation. And I’ve been using a retinol serum under this overnight cream with beautiful results. My skin texture is smoothing out, hyperpigmentation is fading, my skin glows, and it keeps my skin from feeling dry after using retinol. The cream is light but moisturizing, it spreads beautifully and absorbs right into the skin. It tingles a little bit, but it’s not overwhelming (nice for sensitive skin).

fc9bbec4-d6fa-4562-b4bb-ed203e45109e