Page 1 - Reviews - Acure, Brightening Night Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I love this face cream. it's very rich and keeps the face moist for a long time! the only thing that bothered me is the smell. it is all natural indeed. but it's grassy! but as long as the ingredients are natural then I'll get used to it. and by the way, only small amount would cover all my face! my skin: mixed. t zone oily with very dry Chin

79bd080c-a4f5-49dd-a599-f760aac7f89d
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I like it good results wow I will buy again again I love it try I like it good results wow I will buy again again I love it try I like it good results wow I will buy again again I love it try I like it good results wow I will buy again again I love it try I like it good results wow I will buy again again I love it try I like it good results wow I will buy again again I love it try I like it good results wow I will buy again again I love it try I like it good results wow I will buy again again I love it try I like it good results wow I will buy again again I love it try

47b1077a-7f38-4289-86b1-28071a9eca60
6329ed8c-bab9-4465-bd6e-e1e51cd37068
75fb1f34-9bbb-40ae-8193-43f970e9ba58
Posted on May 6, 2022

Its my favorite cream to put on my face I really like the scent its kind of grassy and the quality is great and so is the packaging it will last you for a while moisturizing Enough for my oily and it helps my skin so much especially with pimples it reduces them in just one night , I never had a cream that does that and I’m very grateful for it

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This is a lovely light night cream! I love the scent of aroma very much, it's really relaxing especially when I use it before going to bed. The texture is light, very easy to absorb. Due to the very good ingredients, it moistures well and my skin feels soft after using it. It's a perfect night cream for summer!

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

This cream is great my skin feels hydrated and glowy the next morning and it smells amazing I’m using the day cream as well and I love them both highly recommended

c1b7b7c8-6ea3-48be-8b68-b76bceb493e3
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

its nice. the scent is the usual for this kind of material. the size X price X ingredients. Is good. The quality of the brands speaks volumes. It's a good package so it does not spoiled the product inside. I have to Use it frequently to see better results.

Posted on May 18, 2022

The scent is soooo nice! Absorbs into skin really well and feels like a good quality product. I use about a 5c sized dollop for my face. I wish it was a bigger size because I'm definitely repurchasing! Might not be the best for skin that needs extra hydration. But great for oily and combo skin.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

First time using Acure products and I'm happy I took the chance on a new brand of skin care. I purchased both the day and night creams - at first I thought the tubes were quite small but you only need a small amount so they will actually last well. The scent of both is subtle but beautiful and fresh. I have sensitive skin and I had no problems using the Acure face scrub, day or night cream. I'll definitely purchase these products and this brand again.

Violettie
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I always love acure products. There are sustainable and effective. I realised my skin is brighter & fair the next morning! I especially loved the smell of this product. The texture is creamy type not too rich, if you have an oily skin is suited for you! But if your skin is too dry you may need somethings richer texture. So far so good if you want a brighter & more even skin tone color this is good enough. And the price is cheap compare to others. Worth a try!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

This cream is good if you have oily skin, especially as it provides the ample amount of hydration. However, I did notice some comedogenic acne around my chin area. Whenever I stop using it, the acne goes away. But I really do love the way my skin feels in the morning after using this. I read complaints about the smell, but I really did not notice a bad scent, more like a natural lavender scent. But really, what did you expect a natural product to smell like? Overall a good night cream, but just not for me.