TZ

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

A'Pieu's Banana Face Mask is a great product for anyone looking for a little extra nourishment for their skin. I have dry skin, so I was really happy to find a mask that helped hydrate my face without making it feel oily. This mask also has a light, pleasant scent and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or uncomfortable after use. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!

fbf46a0f-2ce5-4e0c-9532-c77a86305658
2543d078-351e-4e69-b89c-07d289540151
be1fb378-939c-42ad-bc60-088e73b71972
59875808-b924-43c9-a7ae-88e139ca4f13
5a33b72e-bdb5-46ee-a14a-0099c0cefcf9
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Loved how moisturizing it is. Good face mask. Gentle and the scent isn’t that strong. I used it at night. I think it suits sensitive skin because i have it and it didn’t irritate my face. I would love to try the other masks in the same line. Love the packaging!!

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

This mask smells so good! It smells like banana milk! The masks are also very saturated with product and leave your face feeling nice and hydrated after using.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

great quality might include sensitive ingredients including collagen no leak in package the skin feels amazing after the improvement on the skin will be shown immediately after

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I bought this for the cute package but ended up really liking the mask as well. It’s nice for a weeknight throw on. Probably not a skin game changer but provides hydration and soothing properties.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I like this it smells amazing and it sits right on the face it's not uncomfortable will definitely be purchasing again from this brand

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Love the smell of this one ! I also tried the strawberry one, and the banana is my favourite, probably because I have dry skin and I really find this one very comfortable and pleasant ! I really enjoyed using it.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Excellent vitamin, very useful! I will order more! The packaging is good!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great brand! Good dosage and supports immunity. Helps strengthen bones and teeth, with calcium deficiency. I advise everyone.