TZ

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Ginko biloba is good antioxidant which help improve circulation by dilating blood vessels. It also help reducing the stickiness of platelets. If you have other health problems, better consult your doctor before taking is supplements. All products from this company has a good quality and with reasonable price. I like it coz it is herbal product.

758dd214-90d1-413e-8871-2da1116130c4
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Very good product for mood swing, anxiety...I was able to be active more frequently and I felt a lot less tired after my workouts! This was very effective for me, especially regarding blood circulation. Ginkgo Biloba Extract help me a lot, when I started taking this capsules it makes me much more active, working for me, definitely take my next purchase when i finish my 1st bottle. Ginkgo biloba is the vitamin of the brain, it helps you concentrate, learn, not to be forgetful. Helps you to react quickly. Restore mental freshness.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Great product, tried it for the first time, it is hard to tell what the effect is, probably need to take it for a longer period of time. I like that this product is vegetarian. I like to buy on this website, because cheaper than in my country, Latvia.

1bae3302-0332-49d5-95c5-85f1280cb96a
Posted on Aug 16, 2021

564a2b99-2378-461d-8d95-a2cee8f78d02
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This vitamin is a good supplement for people who are tired or want to regain the strength and energy they had before. I recommend everyone to take it.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I'm very happy with my vitamin. It helps me feel strong, less tired and make me more productive on every day. I don't know how it works but I can already feel a big differenceivity in my daily life.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Posted on May 23, 2022

Ginkgo has a lot of benefits and is one the good vitamins for memory, improves your brain function and energy, blood circulation. No bitter taste, high-quality ingredient, good for adult age, packaging is good. It is a great product and it is recommended especially for those who has memory gap.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Great product. I just recently started taking this because I have a lot of trouble with my attention span and it has definitely been helping me focus on my tasks and sustaining my energy levels. This brand was a good deal. The capsules are easy to swallow and tasteless. Great overall and I would buy again. Hope this helps someone.

Posted on May 14, 2022

These are great for boosting mental agility and focus and they’re very affordable and easy to swallow. It helps my memory. I have quite a few different cognitive supplements and I like to vary them and swap them out so I don’t take the same thing for too many days in a row. These are great. I take them twice a day with food, so with breakfast and dinner and they really work. Feel mentally sluggish and depressed without my supplements. Big bottle lasts you ages and the packaging is great and it’s easy to tip out one pill at a time.