Garnier, SkinActive, Water Rose Micellar Cleansing Water with Rose Water + Glycerin, 13.5 fl oz (400 ml)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2025
- Date First Available: May 24 2021
Shipping Weight:0.52 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: GNR-56907
- UPC Code: 603084569076
- Package Quantity: 13.5 fl oz
18 x 6.9 x 5.5 cm , 0.44 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- All-In-1 Hydrating
- Removes Makeup + Cleanses + Hydrates
- No Rinse, No Harsh Rubbing
- No Alcohol, Oils, Fragrance
- Vegan Formula - No Animal Derived Ingredients
- For All Skin Types, Even Sensitive
- Ophthalmologist Tested & Dermatologist Tested for Safety
- No Parabens, Sulfates
- Won't Clog Pores
This All-in-1 cleanser with 99% natural-origin ingredients uses Micellar technology to effectively cleanse and remove makeup while hydrating skin. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean and refreshed without over-drying. Formula with Rose Water and Glycerin conditions and soothes skin.
What Does Natural-Origin Mean?
We consider an ingredient to be natural-origin if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original natural source. This formula consists of 99% natural-origin ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 1% of the formula to ensure its sensoriality and preservation.
Pour onto a cotton pad until fully saturated. Gently wipe pad across face to cleanse and remove face makeup. To remove eye makeup, hold pad over closed eyelids for a few seconds, then gently wipe away. No need to rinse.
Water, propanediol, rosa damascena flower water, glycerin, coco-betaine, sodium benzoate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, sodium chloride, citric acid, arginine, salicylic acid.
Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.