Coromega, Pup Packets, Skin & Immune Condition Support, 30 Squeeze Packets, 2.6 ml Each
- Expiration Date: September 30 2023
- Date First Available: April 22 2021
Shipping Weight:0.29 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ERB-45571
- UPC Code: 689269455716
- Package Quantity: 30 Count
16.6 x 12.6 x 7.1 cm , 0.12 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Vet Recommended
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: EPA & DHA
- Omega-3 + Vitamins E Squeeze Packets
- Canine Health Supplement
Coromega Skin & Immune Support Pup Packets are a vet-recommended supplement to support your dog's health. Each packet contains unflavored premium fish oil, which is a source of Omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA, plus Vitamin E. Our antioxidant-rich Skin & Immune Support Pup Packets support healthy skin and immune function. Dogs love it, any time of the day!
No More Pills!
- Individual No-Mess Packet: No more old, messy bottle of fish oil
- Hassle-Free!: The easiest way to give a supplement
- Advanced Wellness Formula: EPA/DHA fatty acid blend with wild caught fish
For use in dogs only.
- Support skin health and soothe skin related issues associated with seasonal allergies
- Support heart function and maintain optimal health
- Support a healthy immune system
- Contains antioxidants which may help protect body cells/tissue and support cellular health
Directions for use:
Tear along perforation to dispense formulation:
- Up to 20 lbs: take 1 packet daily
- Over 20 lbs: take 1-2 packets daily
|Active Ingredients per packet (2.6 ml):|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (from fish oil)||650 mg|
|Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol)||5 IU|
|Inactive ingredients: Ascorbic acid, citric acid, egg yolk (pasteurized), mixed tocopherols, potassium sorbate, sodium ascorbate, sodium benzoate, water, xanthan gum.|
Veterinarians should be your main advisor on your dog's health. Consult your veterinarian if your dog has any condition that requires medical attention. If you have questions about adding Coromega Pup Packets to your dog's routine, your vet can provide specific guidance.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, consult a health professional immediately.
Storage: Store at room temperature. Do not freeze or heat.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.